Generator Completion Time

Greetings!

As I’m sure killer mains and survivor mains are aware, generators can be completed very quickly.
Even individually, generators can be completed with ease.

The only killers that I can think of that can combat this problem are pig, billy, and doctor.

Anyways, I would like to hear thoughts from both sides, and would like to know if this problem has been addressed by developers.

Comments

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

@The_Crusader said:
    Yes, they increased healing times to extend the game. They don't want to increase gen times because they think it would be boring.

actually, this is correct.
    they have increased the gen times before and they said they wont to it again, as they would rather implement secondary objectives instead, which are more fun to play.

be patient! they are working on it!

• JanTheMan
    JanTheMan Member Posts: 495
    Yes, they increased healing times to extend the game. They don't want to increase gen times because they think it would be boring.
    Most survivors just gen rush while injured then wait for their adrenaline to pop...
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Im still waiting for secondary objectives.

Everybody knows that gen time is laughable and the changed healing times dont affect that at all

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Supposedly they are working on a secondary objective to add in. Nothing to show yet though.

• KatFever78
    KatFever78 Member Posts: 26
    Blueberry said:

Supposedly they are working on a secondary objective to add in. Nothing to show yet though.

I would love to see something like finding parts for the gens. Once you find the parts then you can repair them. 
  • will_i_am_14_85
    will_i_am_14_85 Member Posts: 489

Gens get done really quick and if you have no map pressure as a killer the game could end really quickly, they have spoken about adding secondary objectives but I think the end game needs an overhaul, it would be fine if gens popped quickly if the end game had more to it then rushing to an exit gate and opening it.

If a killer if gen rushed then they don't really stand a chance during the end game unless they have noed, but even then that'll only probably guarantee you 1 kill.