Does Eruption and Surge stack?

Do the perks Eruption and Surge stack the way I'd think they would?

So right now I'm thinking they'd stack in two ways;

1) I kick gen, I down survivor, gen regresses by a stack of 14%

-or-

2) I kick gen, survivor(a) hops on, I down survivor(b), survivor(a) screams and is Incapacitated, gen regresses by 8%, survivor(a) has to watch for 12/14/16 seconds as gen regresses

Just to clarify I know with Eruption you MUST kick the generator for the stack. Surge and Eruption wouldn't work to help stack Eruption

Best Answer

• Chewy102
    Chewy102 Member Posts: 613
    Answer ✓

Yes, both Eruption and Surge should stack. But due to needing to kick a gen for Eruption and as chases often sees you get lead far away from any progressed gens it is much harder to use them both, odds are you wont get a chance to stack them on the same gen. Surge very often gets wasted.

I like Surge, but it either just can't trigger needing to down with M1 or you are too far from any gens for it to trigger.

Answers

• TheWarNung
    TheWarNung Member Posts: 794

They do. I'm currently using voth those perks with POP on my Nemi. If you get all 3 perks on a single gen you can regress it a total of 39%, which is kinda evil.

• _kostas_pap_207
    _kostas_pap_207 Member Posts: 453

It's toxic and worth running them if you can match them together

• Not_Music
    Not_Music Member Posts: 28

Hell yeah! currently, I'm thinking of running Eruption, Surge, Pop, and Thrilling tremors. I'm thinking about putting it on Freddy and putting on a VERY small map like the silent hill map. As long as I'm kicking gens, I think one of two things should happen; Either I get both Eruption and surge and then lock the gen with tremors so no one can work on it as it regresses or I use Eruption to find which gen to focus on, get the survivor off, tremors to keep the survivor off, and then pop to regress the gen big time. The only big issue I see is making sure I actually kick gens