Which killer do you dislike facing the most?

2»

Comments

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

Let's go squad!! Cheer along 👍

Who do we hate? HAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGG!

Who do we want to delete? HAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGG!

Who is an absolute piece of #########? HAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGG!

• StardustSpeedway
    StardustSpeedway Member Posts: 882
    edited June 2021

For me it's spirit (super good ones anyway), Deathslinger, and before this update that nerfed his add ons, Demodoggo.

Spirit is fun to go against to me if they're somewhat OK to a little decent since they tend to make some mistakes during chase. Deathslinger annoys me because of his extremely tiny terror radius and instant shoot mechanic that makes it extremely difficult to 1v1 in a chase. Demodoggo was very annoying prior to this update for me because it was the same dumb add ons people were running thanks to the video Scott Jund made that make him literally a pallet shredder.

As a solo though even though I didn't mention this killer: Legion. Most survivors I get matched with don't know how to play against Legion even though they're fairly weak. Survivors don't split up, always heal... It's really annoying.

• gilgamer
    gilgamer Member Posts: 2,209

Kind of weird one I feel but I absolutely hate going against plague, at least in solo queue

• Ink_Eyes
    Ink_Eyes Member Posts: 561

Wraith, he's not so strong but it bothers me that I have bad eyesght so it's really hard for me to see him even when he is close to me, I usually only get to see him when he is already de cloaking on my face...

• WexlerWendigo
    WexlerWendigo Member Posts: 1,867

Wraith, Spirit, Legion, Nemesis, Blight are all awful and annoyingly common.

• Venzhas
    Venzhas Member Posts: 684

Wraith, blight, spirit

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 4,092

bubba's. everytime I see its him I'm just like end me

• catbeans
    catbeans Member Posts: 316

The Dev team slowly killing this game. Definitely the worst killer we all have to go against.

• Purgatorian
    Purgatorian Member Posts: 1,146

I would like to say a really good nurse player however it's definitely DeathSlinger. With his low terror radius and being very hard to move behind obstacles when being pulled forward makes it a pain. Most deathslingers I have faced have also tunnelled, second only to Bubba in first place for tunnelling.

• LiquidPhat
    LiquidPhat Member Posts: 40

I hate going against Freddy's, Deathslingers, Clowns, Doctor's, Wraiths, and Legion xD

• gnehehe
    gnehehe Member Posts: 510

Killers that break the chase concept/defense from the original game (mainly Hag, Spirit and Nurse) and killers that promote Shift-W as the most efficient (but boring) strategy in chases (mainly Pyramid-Head, Zzzzzslinger and Nemesis a.k.a Pyramid-Head's cousin)

Lots of recent killers just remove the fun and mind-games at tiles ... the CORE of the game, the reason why this game became popular ... by contrast to the planed/designed hide&seek game.

As a 2016 player, this is so sad!

• _NIGHTMARE_
    _NIGHTMARE_ Member Posts: 727

Twins.

I just find little Victor a bit difficult to counter, especially considering the fact that in the heat of the moment; I often forget that I can just kick him.

😂

• Uncultivated
    Uncultivated Member Posts: 1

I think obligatorily, have to mention Spirit as number one. She's the only consistently unfun killer in my opinion. Whether it's a bad, mediocre, or good Spirit, I tend to find that there's just not much counterplay to her kit, I never feel like I win because of me.

Honorable mentions:

Hag, with a bad team, can get pretty annoying pretty fast. Doesn't help that oftentimes I contribute to that team being bad haha

Clown isn't particularly strong or anything, but I'm reaaaally bad against him.

I used to really hate Oni when I just got the game. It felt like he was too powerful and I didn't understand his power. Having played him myself now, I understand him better and now he's actually one of my favorite people to go against, though :))

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

Hag makes me wanna uninstall.

• Manhunt
    Manhunt Member Posts: 10

Spirit.

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082

Spirit can go to the second afterlife. And oh god the Stalky bois.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

I'm seeing a pattern with your posts...

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

I'm seeing a pattern with your posts...

• MrsGhostface
    MrsGhostface Member Posts: 987

Deathslinger. It’s not even the character, it’s the people who play him. They’re always overly toxic

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001

I hate twins with a passion so yes that is my answer.

• TheGorgon
    TheGorgon Member Posts: 777

Slinger, Nurse, & Spirit.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,702

ghostface and deathslinger

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

for the obvious, spirit or slinger (tied)

for the not so obvious, demo. a good demo isnt fun to go against imo