Which killer do you dislike facing the most?

van9684
van9684 Member Posts: 433

Let’s say you start a match, which killer do you dread seeing the most? It can be because they’re hard to face or just obnoxious. For me it’s doctor, bubba, spirit, and wraith. Each of these are pretty obnoxious. Ghost face is also less than fun due to not being able to break him out of stalk so often. Let me know which killer you dread seeing. :)

Comments

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672

Hag and Plague.

• van9684

I agree lol. They all play similar too, even on red ranks. Hook someone and hang out invisible to get the rescuer….and repeat.

• Torsti56
    Torsti56 Member Posts: 259

Legion- The most annoying killer to go against, not because he is hard but mending half of the game makes him boring to go against.

Plague- All survivors turn cleansing machines everytime giving her free power to destroy survivors.

Hag- proxi camps everytime. I know that is best way to play as her but makes saving survivors hard because they usually runs away from hook.

• aroell
    aroell Member Posts: 477

Legion, hag, bubba and wraith

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,616

Ghostface. He has been the bane of my existence ever since his PTB, and back then he was the worst killer in the game.

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882

Hag (because my heart can't stand accidentally stepping on a phantasm trap, I swear I almost get a heart attack each time I do. Luckily she's extremely rare, though) and Spirit (I don't care what anyone says, Spirit doesn't have counterplay. I'm not saying I have to face weak killers for fun, Nurse is one of my most favorite killers to play against, but you really can't win against a good spirit as she doesn't even need to use her power for kills).

• APoipleTurtle
    APoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,274

Probably Spirit.

I don't really enjoy the whole guessing-game nature of her power. Plus I find her ambient passive phasing to be a very frustrating mechanic to work around.

Runners-up would be the killers that I personally find really boring to play against, like Freddy, Clown, and Hag.

• megswifey
    megswifey Member Posts: 826

Freddy and Spirit, also Nemesis' zombies that always get you mid chase or after breaking chase lol

• Hatch_Heckler
    Hatch_Heckler Member Posts: 1

Spirit is pretty frustrating, wish you could at least hear her while she is phasing. Her power is kind of like Nurse with how she can just jump over to you, except there's no way to know whether it's really being used, and it's way harder to juke it.

• GrimmGaliard
    GrimmGaliard Member Posts: 258

Spirit is never fun, especially if you don't have Spine Chill. But honestly, mine is Wraith. I HATE Wraith and it's not that he's OP or anything, I just suck royally against him.

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

Easily Wraith for me.

Hag ain't too far behind.

• Trickstaaaaa
    Trickstaaaaa Member Posts: 1,267

If you want a list here you go

Twins

Spirit

Wraith

Hag

Huntress

Legion

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,079

Twins. They even surpassed Spirit for me. I am basically down with the game in my head when I either hear the TR or the sound of Victor being released.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

Hag. Just remove her, she doesn’t belong here.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,111

Myers because he just stares at you and gets instadowns. I can avoid feeding him most of the time, but my team always feeds him like it's a six course meal. Plus, he usually has the uncounterable tombstone piece.

• Starr43
    Starr43 Member Posts: 873

Clown and Plague.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,218

Plague. It's just a game of damned if you do, damned if you don't. And I can't say I'm a fan of that.

Spirit is a close second, but largely because she drives my anxiety up rather than her "mindgames".

• Vetrathene
    Vetrathene Member Posts: 1,425

Survivor.

• Itslat3ncy
    Itslat3ncy Member Posts: 353

It has to be hag or Spirit for me. Hag becuz if I get hooked I know I'm dead and can do nothing about it and Spirit for very obvious reasons

• Crypticghoul
    Crypticghoul Member Posts: 572

Deathslinger. Free zoning by merely existing and what is basically perma stealth with Monitor & Abuse are miserable to play against.

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

Nurse, huntress and bubba

• Micheal
    Micheal Member Posts: 288

Killers that tunnel when there are 5 Gene's left.

Any other problem are teammate that have no brain wich is %80 survivers

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,971

ghostface because the reveal mechanic has been broken since his launch and I never understood why the devs don't improve it

• legacycolt
    legacycolt Member Posts: 1,684

Spirit only

• sqmuxl
    sqmuxl Member Posts: 52

Nemesis or Hag

• FregglesFred
    FregglesFred Member Posts: 317

I hate Legion. Dude just stabs me and runs. I hate my life.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,900

Spirit - No counterplay.

Ghostface - Broken reveal mechanic gives him a lot of free insta downs.

Legion - Mending simulator x1000.

Twins - Camp and slug....camp and slug......camp and slug.

• xenotimebong
    xenotimebong Member Posts: 2,803

Twins. The absolute worst designed killer in the game and they suck any possible fun of a match. If I play against Twins more than once in a session it basically kills my desire to play any more and I go play a different game.

• Troman
    Troman Member Posts: 264

Hag, Legion, Doc. Actually it's easier to say which killers are NOT annoying, than the opposite.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

Deathslinger and Legion! Doctor can be annoying as well.

• Lx_malice
    Lx_malice Member Posts: 1,417

Would have to be either Slinger or Plague for me.

• Thrax
    Thrax Member Posts: 974

Lag

• Starshadw
    Starshadw Member Posts: 266

The most common one these days: the toxic one. The Killer character doesn't matter. It's all in the way the character gets played.

• Beelzeboop
    Beelzeboop Member Posts: 1,306

I'm glad that I'm not seeing a lot of Doc here, cause I'm gonna be playing a lot of Look-See until I can get some good perks for the like six killers I just bought.

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,154

Atm this thread only contains 13 of the 22(?) Killers. Respect i would've expected that every last one would've been mentioned until the second page of comments.

• miketheratguy
    miketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719

Wraith. Cheap as #########. I have no fun whatsoever when I play him anymore. I can count on two things: Him appearing out of nowhere whenever I attempt to do anything whatsoever and of course getting his free hit. Then, if he downs me (because I don't carry obstacles, pallets and windows in my pocket at all times), he'll just go somewhere nearby, cloak, camp the hook, and repeat the process. Or go after someone else and start the process anew, ensuring that my teammates let me die because they also know what it's like to face the Wraith now. I hate him, it's a dull chore to play against him anymore.

Hag isn't fun, Bubba isn't fun, but no one is as cheap as the Wraith is now. No competitiveness, just constant guesswork. I'd honestly rather face the Spirit. You can at least SEE her for half the damn match.

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,735

Bubba.

Most of the time my teammates can't survive chases longer than 10 seconds againts him or facecamping / semicamping hooks. Just pure fun.

• landromat
    landromat Member Posts: 2,193

huntress

• MissKitty95
    MissKitty95 Member Posts: 786

slinger & blight I straight up refuse to play agaisnt them 2 killers sorry team mates :)

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,662

Deathslinger

• van9684

Yeah slinger is always a bad time. I honestly can’t stand him either.

• LylakLavender
    LylakLavender Member Posts: 339

Oni for me because every oni I go against when they get someone on the hook they farm them for their blood and basically tunnel. I never get points going up against Oni.