Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Cross progression

Simple question, been away from the community for a while. Is there any word on if there will be cross progression for Xbox? Thanks in advance

Best Answer

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,978
    Answer ✓

We have not confirmed that cross progression is coming soon @InsaneCoaster

The exact information that we have said is that Cross progression is available for Stadia & Steam with Switch coming soon. We are unable to confirm IF or WHEN cross progression is available for any other platform.

Answers

• InsaneCoaster
    InsaneCoaster Member Posts: 305

Unfortunately there still aren't any exact dates for further cross-progression. All we know is that it's "coming soon". Steam <---> Stadia is currently the only cross-progression available.

• InsaneCoaster
    InsaneCoaster Member Posts: 305

The BHVR website says "more platforms coming soon", implying that it will become available for more than just Switch in the future. What I'm saying is purely based upon what the official website has stated.

• BaLueWolfie
    BaLueWolfie Member Posts: 9

Last I heard was early this quarter is when cross progression with steam and switch.

Are there any updates? Did I miss announcements?

• xX_Superwalt_Xx
    xX_Superwalt_Xx Member Posts: 2

Their has been nothing but, songs and dancing around cross progression and it is getting to be another lie to us Fans of the game. I want to go back to PC but, i'm not going through all of that. Rather just find a new game. I just want to transfer my PSN account to my steam account on PC so I can say bye bye for good to console for good. Well except for the Last of Us.

• maxvillain666
    maxvillain666 Member Posts: 4

Any chance there is an update as June is nearly over and still no switch cross progression? Sure this RE chapter put stuff behind but itching to utilize this feature.