Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Claire needs some work

I love the skin! I think it's great! Well...except for the face. What's rubbing me the wrong way is how when there was outcry for Cheryl's face to be more accurate. Some dev or community manager, don't exactly remember which it was stated that Cheryl didn't look 100% because they had to tone down her looks from the game trailer so that people can run the game fine. But Cheryl's face from promo material still looks like the one we got. It still looks like the Cheryl model that was used in the trailer and renders albeit down-graded. Yet Why does Claire look so off from the trailer and promo art shown at the end of it? It almost looks like you guys used a modified version of her RE model for the trailer. I get that you're trying to go for a more tired look in the entity's realm. But if that's the case why does Jill not look as tired or messed up? You can't seriously tell me that the claire we got looks like the one from the trailer. They look like 2 completely different people.

Comments

• NemIsLive
    NemIsLive Member Posts: 111
  • Krunga
    Krunga Member Posts: 159

The only issue is that in-game her irises are extremely hard to see so she looks blind, and that her and Leon have some shading issues on their face.

• RogueNOTH
    RogueNOTH Member Posts: 55

Yeah, I hope they take Cheryl in their character rework because she looks awful

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,263

It's the skin. the skin is making her head look horrible. there's a modder that tried fixing her skin to check if there is any changes.

He did a good job on her and if BHVR is going to listen, she is going to be pretty.

But i doubt they will. because why would they change a new character while remaking old character's faces?

But who knows, maybe they will change her.