The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

oof

Saxonnn
Saxonnn Member Posts: 26
edited December 2018 in General Discussions

Post edited by Saxonnn on

Comments

• M2Fream
    M2Fream Member Posts: 288
    The power seems WAY too weak. A 20s charge to be able to MAYBE blind the survivor for 4 seconds? 

Might need to be looked at
  • Saxonnn
    Saxonnn Member Posts: 26

@M2Fream said:
    The power seems WAY too weak. A 20s charge to be able to MAYBE blind the survivor for 4 seconds? 

Oof I messed up, it should be 10 seconds I fixed it

• M2Fream
    M2Fream Member Posts: 288
    Saxon said:

@M2Fream said:

Oof I messed up, it should be 10 seconds I fixed it

Dude that's still really underwhelming. The power needs a rework to be good.
    How about a 5s charge when looking at the survivor. When the power is released, the survivor will be forced into 1st person view and see heavy fog and no auras until they find I don't know, a science lab emergency eyewash station. These could spawn like the pig's jigsaw boxes. Each one could only have 3 uses though. I think that would be a force to be reckoned with!
  • Dr_doom_j2
    Dr_doom_j2 Member Posts: 869
    LMFAO I do not like your killer and survivor idea, but you should definitely write for the dev team. Your character background stories... XD and the best part is imagining it being read in M. Cotes voice!
  • alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

like we need another killer power where you can run behind a wall to avoid it or vault a window/pallet

• alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

like we need another killer power where you can run behind a wall to avoid it or vault a window/pallet