The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Do you lovely people have any Level ideas?

I always thought there was going to be a pirate cave level, would also enjoy a futuristic city vibe! What level designs would you like to see in our favorite game?

If you enjoyed this question just vote up and I'll keep em coming, I love this game 🎮

Comments

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

I want some futuristic city too. And some medieval village area or something like that

• smexxyhexxy
    smexxyhexxy Member Posts: 39

I'd love some Palace themed maps, such as China's forbidden palace, or one with island vibes.

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556

Castle.

cemitery.

a bioshock city underwater type of level

Cave system.

Sewers.

• Edgars_Raven
    Edgars_Raven Member Posts: 1,236

I cant believe there isnt a cemetary yet.

Or a haunted house

• ManyAchievables
    ManyAchievables Member Posts: 667

A fast food restaurant. It must come with a freezer room and one red, horned individual who floats through walls or I will be very disappointed.

• Judgement
    Judgement Member Posts: 955

A ‘broken realm’ sort of deal where the map itself has hazards that can endanger Killers and Survivors in various ways.

I can’t really elaborate any further than that.

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985

I'd like to see a cemetery or an abandoned camp.

• Name_Unavailable
    Name_Unavailable Member Posts: 519

Kino der Toten, with Richtofen as survivor. and the rest as legendry skins. The only (side?) chapter i really want for this game. Sadly no good killer from cod zombies to take.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,735

Thinking about an abandoned Dock feat. Boats + water hazard

Caravan park too, like Haddonfield except with caravans not houses and it's actually well balanced.

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

Gimme a haunted mansion.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,925

A cave/mine as a map with a Miner as the Killer.

It could also be the Macmillan Mines below the MacMillan Estate.

The Miner could be one of the victims who "died" when Evan let the Mines explode, or was it Archie? I don't know, didn't read the new lore, in the old lore it says that Evan led Miners into the mines and let the entrance explode.

• SpookySZN
    SpookySZN Member Posts: 95

When/If they ever do a Hellraiser chapter I'd love a map combing the Dr. Channard mental institution in Hellbound with Leviathan's labyrinth.

That or take a page out of Demons (1985) and build one centered out of a theater.

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804

I've made a few map layouts for certain killer concepts but i think my personal favourite is a ruined city map, with multiple buildings and a elevated road serving as a second level

• FancyMrB
    FancyMrB Member Posts: 1,250

I want an spaceship or a space station similar to Dead Space.

Dead Space or Alien Chapter is my dream chapter ;3;

• not_Queef
    not_Queef Member Posts: 820

Hadley's Hope 👍️

• yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259

Ok so this’ll sound weird at first, but just imagine.... A downhill ski slope!

The Entity has the ability to manipulate its realm so that this map is PERPETUALLY downhill, on a loop!

• All characters are “Hindered” moving uphill and “Hasted” moving downhill. Just imagine the strategic learning curve here! Juking a killer may need to take a new shape...
    • There is no bottom! The map is a loop so you can choose the speedily zoom downhill toward an objective or trudge back uphill to reach it.
    • The killer could approach from any direction! Stay alert!
  • Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

a futuristic city would go really well with All-kill

id like to see a mall too, but like a gigantic open one