Which DbD Bug was Your Fav?

2»

Comments

• APoipleTurtle
    APoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,274

Definitely Space Billy and his cadets (Wraith, Spirit, and Demo could pull similar shenanigans on some maps).

• Hex_Ignored
    Hex_Ignored Member Posts: 1,887

It was marvelous. Finally legion was what could be described as a solid mid tier

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,565
    edited June 2021

A lot of people are mentioning bugs that were funny in some way, my favorite bug was when everything sounded echoey, like you could hear a Huntress yelling as she threw hatchets across the map, or a door buzzing to indicate it was almost opened

Exploding hatchets is probably a close second tho

• DwarvenTavern
    DwarvenTavern Member Posts: 2,495

Chainsaw Myers. Nothing was more terrifying than seeing a still person just randomly pull out a freaking Chainsaw

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,878

The Spirit breathing bug. It gave her counterplay.

• gilgamer
    gilgamer Member Posts: 2,209

When survivors would get stuck in animations so a meg would be sprint bursting away in the healing animation looking like shes riding an invisible motorcycle away from be at mach 10

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

Spirit's breathing bug. It made he rmuch more fun to play, much more fun to go against, and really seperated the bad players from the good ones.

• Steah
    Steah Member Posts: 511

That survivor glitch where it made all actions expect running have negative speed modifiers. A fast vault was slower than a slow vault and it took like 3 seconds to unhook someone.

• shiffpup2
    shiffpup2 Member Posts: 131

Switch optimization

• Inji
    Inji Member Posts: 1,096
    edited June 2021

Definitely Noodle legs for me. It always came out of nowhere too. Made me cry of laughter and caused me to go down allot.

• papichulo
    papichulo Member Posts: 271

t-pose :)) i remember i got tposes by being unhooked from pyramid heads special cage

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

The white abyss: The never-ending basement stairs fall.