Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Pip System Is Bugged ?

LaMeR
LaMeR Member Posts: 47

I'm not sure is just a my impression , but after RE chapter i found more dificulties to rank up with survivor. Also with 20/21 k points and doing a well done teamplay job i barely earn a pip . Most of games are -1 or 0 and i'm sure before was not like that . What do you think about?

Answers

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

the requirements to get pips get higher the higher your rank is. You gotta have more emblem points to get a pip if you are rank 2 than when you are rank 15.

that said.. it could very well be bugged, I think there were many bugs affecting pipping in the last update.

• LaMeR
    LaMeR Member Posts: 47

Yeah i know the pipping get higher according to your rank, but i really can feel the difference between before and now. Is absolutely higher compared before the RE chapter

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

Yeah then it may very well be bugged.

maybe check the bug report section if already known/reported and upvote that report or create a new report with more info maybe screenshots (only if not already reported to not clutter the section)

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,940

There is an acknowledged bug on this, that is being looked into.

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763

This bug upset me the other day. I never play Nurse and I had to play Nurse for a daily and I got 4 iri emblems... you know what the game gave me? 0 pips. The sucky part? Those 2 pips would have put me at Rank 1 that game. (I was still able to do it, but it was very annoying)