The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

If nurse was a killer released today she wouldn't be able to see scratch marks.

AshleyWB
AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
Do you agree with this point? And how do you feel about the direction the devs are taking with this game?
Spirit is really strong but I feel they didn't plan for her to be so strong. 

Comments

• alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

spirit is a powerful killer with some pretty fun add-ons, freddy is the same, pill bottle is one of my favorite add-ons for him and I always sleep survivors on one side of the pallet, then go to the other side so they throw the pallet to get a little surprise

• devonte177
    devonte177 Member Posts: 2
    Agreed. I think they are scared to make good killers or something. These Legion “buffs” helps prove my belief.
  • AshleyWB
    They seem to be going for power adjustment rather than deep mechanical attachments to killer.

Theres very few killers with unique and interesting add ons. Theres myers who has amazing add ons. Freddys are pretty good as is trappers and wraith. The rest have pretty bleak and uninspiring addons.
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

Definitely true.

They are reluctant to give any buff to any killer but a killer like nurse exists.

• AshleyWB
    To the devs credit, the variety of mid tier killers is making this game more refreshing but still there are a lot of top tier killers with an ever improving perk set to choose. 
    The exception being distortion trying disrupt this rhythm.