Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Lobby Backgrounds

shadowwings8810
shadowwings8810 Member Posts: 28
edited June 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Hey,

You know what'd be cool?

You know how every time we get a new chapter update, our lobby background matches that update?

What if we could pick which lobby we could look at while we wait to get into a round?

Like if I wanted to continue looking at the racoon city lobby or the silent hill lobby, I could just set it specifically to that background?

Just an idea.

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• SomberNokk
    SomberNokk Member Posts: 732

I wouldn't mind being able to mix and match the music too, Plague and Tricksters themes are my favorite but are 2 characters I don't have fun playing as.

• Itooshie
    Itooshie Member Posts: 174

Yeah, I wish during the downtime patches we could select which oned we have. The last MidPatch had nothing Unique from memory.

I love the trickster music.

• shadowwings8810
    shadowwings8810 Member Posts: 28

I can agree with that statement. I do play as trickster just for the fact he's an enjoyable character but it feels impossible to play serious rounds cause downing someone as him takes an eternity lmfao

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,063

Please. Seems like such a shame we get these unique, gorgeous lobbies and compositions of the main theme that then vanish, never to be used again.

I'd really like if we could make it that different characters had different lobbies, like another customisation option; say I always want to put Ghostface in the Trickster lobby, while PH gets Silent Hill. But I'd be more than happy with just the ability to choose.