Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

PLEASE Fix Huntress Hit Boxes

NightWolfsFury
NightWolfsFury Member Posts: 220
edited June 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

I can't stand this killer with all of my heart because her hit boxes are the most inconsistent thing in this game. Even more inconsistent than if the next patch will bring 30+ more bugs. I will actually DC against any Huntress ever because I just cannot stand her that much.

Just fix her hit boxes. MAKE THEM CONSISTENT. I don't want to guess if I'm going to get hit from 3 lightyears away every hatchet or if it will just go through me and screw her over. JUST MAKE HER MORE CONSISTENT AND I WOULDN'T MIND HER.

Give her literal semitruck hit boxes if you want. If I'm going to be hit at the entrance of shack when she threw the hatchet from the long wall, at least I'll know it is coming, unlike right now, which you never know what will happen (most times the hatchet is miles away from you).

Please just fix her and make her more consistent. Nobody can use "it's just latency, bro," when most times both players are sitting at 50 ping. That's not high enough to warrant those hits. It's actually the literal trash servers Behavior has, but at least they're trying to work on those. Work on the Huntress with them to make sure she actually works as intended.

I'm angry, sorry. Rant over. Hope you're all having a great week. <3

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments