Brain Dump : Buff Ideas for Survivor Perks

Options
Jack11803
Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
edited May 2018 in General Discussions

For all those survivor perks that people find weak, say Deja Vu, or no mither, or anything of the sort; post ideas on perks you want buffed and how.

Comments

• Separator
    Separator Member Posts: 3
    Options

For No Mither, perhaps you could gain an extra 25/50% Bloodpoints or so when using it. I understand it's supposed to be a hard mode perk, but at the same time it just feels odd that it's a perk that handicaps you. Extra bloodpoints might make the tradeoffs a bit more palatable.

• Pez
    Pez Member Posts: 17
    Options

Deja Vu could activate at random times, lets say every 60/50/40 seconds. Revealing totems, generators, hooks, chests, and possibly the killer.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    Options

Calm Spirit should be buffed to 100%

Even then, the perk is useless until the devs increase the number of crows on the maps.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

Shouldn´t that go to the wish list? There´s an extra section in the forum for proposals.

• BUCKLEYbellows
    BUCKLEYbellows Member Posts: 7
    Options

If there was some way for the killer to not know that you are using No Mither? Maybe have it looked like you are fully healed on the status bar?
    Saying that, I don't use No Mither so it doesn't really affect me : D

• robin
    robin Member Posts: 149
    Options

For No Mither, you should start the game healthy, but once you've been hit you can't heal after that. And there should be a bloodpoint bonus, as stated already.

• robin
    robin Member Posts: 149
    Options

Also, small game should reveal phantasm traps

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@robin said:
    For No Mither, you should start the game healthy, but once you've been hit you can't heal after that. And there should be a bloodpoint bonus, as stated already.

Many have stated on other posts, but making you start healthy with no mither ruins synergies. This buffing it that way would actually be an indirect nerf to its synergies.

• Techn0
    Techn0 Member Posts: 405
    Options

Dark sense: Once you escape a chase with the killer have their aura revealed to you for 6/7/8 seconds.

I always escape and run right back into Nurses arms.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdalliance/discussions/0/1621726179571973013/
    I've been gathering my rework ideas in here, just in case