Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

legion changes/buff are a total joke

the title say it all, these changes absolutely doesn'T change him at all and he didnt got anything to make him better,m ok longer lundge and fatigue fix is great, but other than this, he is just worse, nothing changed him or affected him, and nurse's STILL DOESNT TRIGGER WITH MENDING!!!! they are still the worse killers in the game.

Comments

• ekto
    ekto Member Posts: 103

@Arsoul said:
    Don't play as Legion then.........

Hard concept I know

Maybe he should just play something else, then. I hear Civilization 5 is pretty good.

• yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832

@Arsoul said:

Hard concept I know

pretty terrible way to market a product

• Mashtyx1
    Mashtyx1 Member Posts: 188
    @Arsoul yes let everyone keep playing the same killers that are actually worth your time instead of a killer who is ######### and bring no diversity of matches into the game.
  • The_Daydreamer
    The_Daydreamer Member Posts: 735

I know It's hard, but not every Killer can be liked by everyone. I like him, I am gonna buy it and that's it.

• BunnyTheHutt
    BunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,773

@Arsoul said:

Hard concept I know

this is idiotic on the highest level. You have to play as new killers/survivors to get their perks, so if you don't enjoy the killer its going to be hell. In my opinion the Legion changes are a start but he still has far off to be good.

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,693

@BunnyTheHutt said:

@Arsoul said:

Hard concept I know

this is idiotic on the highest level. You have to play as new killers/survivors to get their perks, so if you don't enjoy the killer its going to be hell. In my opinion the Legion changes are a start but he still has far off to be good.

You don't need to ever play a character to unlock their teachables.

• bambusratte_xD
    bambusratte_xD Member Posts: 39

@Arsoul said:

Hard concept I know

No? You just need bloodpoints to unlock teachable perks and you can earn bp with every killer/survivor :D
  • BunnyTheHutt

@bambusratte_xD said:
    BunnyTheHutt said:

@Arsoul said:

Hard concept I know

No? You just need bloodpoints to unlock teachable perks and you can earn bp with every killer/survivor :D

but then you would loose addons/offerings for other killers that you can't replenish, so unless you want to play nurse for 3 days to get enough for level 40 that is just not an option.

• BunnyTheHutt

@Raccoon said:

@BunnyTheHutt said:

@Arsoul said:

Hard concept I know

You don't need to ever play a character to unlock their teachables.

Waiting 10 years for the perk you want to appear in the shrine is just not viable at all.

• G0odNess
    G0odNess Member Posts: 45

@yeet said:

@Arsoul said:

Hard concept I know

pretty terrible way to market a product

Cote said it himself: "you want to win play nurse or billy" or, if you are done with DBD, there's always Civ V

• Vesperiavi
    Vesperiavi Member Posts: 45
    Mashtyx1 said:
    @Arsoul yes let everyone keep playing the same killers that are actually worth your time instead of a killer who is ######### and bring no diversity of matches into the game.
    Hey now, even in their state I'm going to play Legion. You don't need to get all upset. If you think they're weak, learn how to work around it, use it to your advantage. People say Freddy is awful but I've seen plenty of capable Freddy's that totally just curb stomp the survivours. It's all about how invested you are in the character and how you play. Don't immediately trash on a killer who isn't even fully out yet. They may play completely different once on live servers and they're in a pool of possibilities and not just the expected killer.