Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Benevolent emblem

Mystaria13
Mystaria13 Member Posts: 495

Are y’all aware that the benevolent emblem isn’t working properly? I have a lot of screenshots if needed but it’s not adding it up properly for example my emblem says +108 survivors healed, +60 unhooked, +35 benevolent starting value and -80 hooked and gave me a silver when it should have been an iridescent and this is happening every match preventing a lot of players from pipping and causing depips so pay attention to your emblems….

13 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Hermes
    Hermes Member Posts: 2

I also submitted a bug report on this a while ago. I'm not sure how others haven't noticed.

• Biscootie
    Biscootie Member Posts: 4

Yep, same here. I am currently playing dbd with my friends and I was asking if the Benevolent is broken (AGAIN) because I am not pipping for 5 matches+ despise getting over 20k points. We finally looked at the Benevolent emblem and the math didn't add up. It seems we are not getting any points for safe unhooks- despise them happening.

• Moonman157
    Moonman157 Member Posts: 102

I’m surprised this bug is kind of flying under the radar, is it not affecting everyone? As a solo it is incredibly difficult to pip and I just keep going back and forth between rank 4/5.

• Lunairtic
    Lunairtic Member Posts: 78

I would like to report I am experiencing the same issue. No matter the score it will sometimes not give you an emblem for Benevolence which leads to black piping.

• yes_hello
    yes_hello Member Posts: 146

Confirmed to be happening on Switch and Series X on my end. Healing points seemingly do not actually factor in to the end score, resulting in the glitch not awarding you the correct emblem.

• rebecca123
    rebecca123 Member Posts: 33

Yea I noticed this. I thought it would be fixed in this patch but doesn’t seem to be something they really know about .

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

Yeah, this is getting pretty ridiculous, just look at my "Silver" Benevolence emblem.