Yea, no. I wont play nice during the Event. Not a Survivor and not as a Killer.

Options
Ruma
Ruma Member Posts: 2,069

Firat match since event: Game went good, i killed 3 and gave the last one the hatch. Gave everyone always room to breath and a chance. Still got trashtalked in the end.

Next matches i always instantly went to the other side of the map upon hooking someone and never touched the same guy before hooking someone else, even when they wanted my attention. They still kept tbagging me the whole time and called me a noob and baby killer in end game chat because i didnt got a single kill because i only 2 hooked everyone since i refused to camp or tunnel.

Next 2 matches in the row people had multiple keys and maps, also kept tbagging the whole time.

Switched to survivor then. Got instantly tunneled and camped in every match so far after not getting killers like this for weeks.

People really love being toxic and cheap as possible during events, dont they?

I give up. No more hatches, i wont care if i tunnel and i will camp if needed. Just like i wont die to EGC anymore when the killer played well and fair and i also wont slow down or hold back anymore.

Its just not fun for me otherwise. I always try to let everyone have fun but i never get the same back and i am tired of it.

Comments