is Trickster fun to go againts?

I personaly don't mind playing againts him since he is a bit rare pick to VS.

Comments

• sensovsky
    sensovsky Member Posts: 102

not strong, not fun in chases, not fun to play against/as. a good model for almost all recent killers

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,762

Not really. If you don't have a high-wall loop, you're just guaranteed dead. If you don't have a high wall he is literally Old Legion.

However if you do have a high wall he cannot do anything and is a 110 killer without a power.

His best counter is splitting up and holding M1 for as long as possible because chances are chases won't be very long.

In other words, everything that makes a killer unfun. No skill expression on the survivor side, no skill expression on the killer side, split up and hold m1.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Nope because he’s missing the one part that,Ames fighting a ranged killer fun. Dodging a shot against huntress and slinger feels rewarding but against trickster it means nothing

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,735
  • Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,264

No, i don't like his knives.

You can't really dodge them and it's pretty annoying to see the same animation when getting a hit.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

This. Also as killer it doesn't feel much rewarding to land a knife.

• TicTac
    TicTac Member Posts: 2,406

Sometimes. It can be fun but it depends which loops you have. Some maps you cant do anything to dodge the knives on most loops. Then you just run to shack everytime and the trickster can do nothing.

• meatisadelicacy
    meatisadelicacy Member Posts: 1,920

I am not kidding, I just had a Trickster chase me for eight minutes straight. Everyone got their crown except me, and they only did four gens. No, he's not particularly fun to go against.

• Gwinty
    Gwinty Member Posts: 981

I like it. Trickster is a fun killer to face for me even if I agree with Phasmamain: Dodging his knifes means very little compared to Huntress and Slinger. Still with the right loops you can have fun chases against him and he forces you to play in a different way and to take a different path when running away (high walls).

• Snapshot
    Snapshot Member Posts: 914

Trickster is best for the make survivors scream 60 times challenge :) Just hit 60 knifes. Everything else, meh

• Uistreel
    Uistreel Member Posts: 634

He's my second or third least favourite killer to go against, up there with deathslinger and spirit in being unfun to go against for me.

• Edgars_Raven
    Edgars_Raven Member Posts: 1,236

I love it when i see trickster, i know its going to be an easy game most of the time

• Edgars_Raven
    Edgars_Raven Member Posts: 1,236

Ive found with the knives the "juke" is running diagonally. By diagonally i mean hes behind you youre both running straight, cut to a 45 degree angle and keep running. Hes throwing knives the whole time so his aim is trying to catch up. When it does cut the other direction. Obviously the goal is getting to a high wall loop. Avoid short/low wall loops. Those are not going to help much lol

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,735

Wait, this works? I was playing Doc for this challenge with all screaming perks I could find :D

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,762

I went for Doctor with Infectious, Deathbound, Make your Choice, and Dragon's Grip. Got about 106 in a single go