Level 50 Nemesis with no Ruin; should I keep investing or just prestige?

Options
darlazon
darlazon Member Posts: 64

I've asked a similar question in the past but can't shake my OCD bad feelings of all those add ons and perks I've invested so much in getting flushed down the toilet, and if I keep investing in the character I'll be wasting BP that could be spent getting someone else to Level 50 Prestige 3.

Comments

• TicTac
    TicTac Member Posts: 2,394
    Options

Only prestige if you dont know what you should do with your bloodpoints.

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,031
    edited July 2021
    Options

If Prestiging a character is your goal, then never go past the first level fifty bloodweb. If there’s a perk or offering I want, I’ll spend a few points to grab it. But the cost of going further as opposed to just saving is too high.

It seems prestiging is not a goal for riyasiz so I would not take this advice.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

prestige isnt worth it.

only prestige when you feel like adding some extra to your already incredible grind - like me :D

• darlazon
    darlazon Member Posts: 64
    Options

I wanna prestige for the completionist component

• GrimoireWeiss
    GrimoireWeiss Member Posts: 1,452
    Options

The only reason to prestige a character is if you like the bloody clothes. The only killers I prestiged were Trapper, Wraith, Hillbilly and Nurse because their bloody cosmetics are super cool and they actually feel like bathed in blood. Everybody else just seems ketchup was poured into them so I don't bother. Kind of funny how prestige cosmestics were cool back then and got worse.