Legion Prestige?

Options

Not sure what happens when you prestige the Legion, but Can we please have it like, when you prestige them, all four of them have bloody clothes, so whichever one we prefer can be bloody? Thanks for the consideration :)

Comments

• JoyfulLeader
    JoyfulLeader Member Posts: 571
    Options

@DavyisKing said:
    Not sure what happens when you prestige the Legion, but Can we please have it like, when you prestige them, all four of them have bloody clothes, so whichever one we prefer can be bloody? Thanks for the consideration :)

From what I've seen in the game files I give you the answer, yes, when you prestige, all 4 of the Legion members get a prestige award

• DavyisKing
    DavyisKing Member Posts: 14
    Options

@JoyfulLeader said:

@DavyisKing said:

From what I've seen in the game files I give you the answer, yes, when you prestige, all 4 of the Legion members get a prestige award

Thank you, this is very cool, and I hope you're correct <3

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298
    Options

4 for the price of 1, love it.

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298
    Options

But then we only got Julie and Frank in the PTB, do you think we'll have to buy Susie and Joey? If we do then I don't think they'll get Prestige items.

• JoyfulLeader
    Options

@HatCreature said:
    But then we only got Julie and Frank in the PTB, do you think we'll have to buy Susie and Joey? If we do then I don't think they'll get Prestige items.

I highly doubt that, they are 'very important characters for the legion after all, plus they already are making cosmetics for Joey and Susie and it wouldn't really make sense to buy them like Joe and Susie are just cosmetics for Julie and Frank. I believe they will come with the DLC

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options

@JoyfulLeader said:

@DavyisKing said:

I've only seen Frank / Julie clothing bloodied. Are you sure Susie and Joey get bloodied too?

• JoyfulLeader
    Options

@se05239 said:

@JoyfulLeader said:

@DavyisKing said:

I've only seen Frank / Julie clothing bloodied. Are you sure Susie and Joey get bloodied too?

From what I can assume, the reason Joe and Susie weren't in the PTB was due probably the devs working on their models and animations. They pushed Frank and Julie out to kinda give you taste on the idea for the Legion. It would be a waste to exclude Joe and Susie from prestiging and treat them like they're just some side characters.

• se05239
    Options

@JoyfulLeader said:

@se05239 said:

@JoyfulLeader said:

@DavyisKing said:

From what I can assume, the reason Joe and Susie weren't in the PTB was due probably the devs working on their models and animations. They pushed Frank and Julie out to kinda give you taste on the idea for the Legion. It would be a waste to exclude Joe and Susie from prestiging and treat them like they're just some side characters.

Or Susie and Joey are paid cosmetics.

• JoyfulLeader
    Options

@se05239 said:

@JoyfulLeader said:

@se05239 said:

@JoyfulLeader said:

@DavyisKing said:

But then again, it wouldn't make sense to do that. They are on the cover of the DLC and are literally the main characters of the chapter. I hope Behavior doesn't do that, because this killer is already weak enough as it is and they could at least make them a built in feature.

• se05239
    Options

@JoyfulLeader said:

@se05239 said:

@JoyfulLeader said:

@se05239 said:

@JoyfulLeader said:

@DavyisKing said:

But then again, it wouldn't make sense to do that. They are on the cover of the DLC and are literally the main characters of the chapter. I hope Behavior doesn't do that, because this killer is already weak enough as it is and they could at least make them a built in feature.

Oh. I am certain that the devs will. Corporate greed always win in the end.
    Profit numbs the feeling.

• JoyfulLeader
    Options

@se05239 said:

@JoyfulLeader said:

@se05239 said:

@JoyfulLeader said:

@se05239 said:

@JoyfulLeader said:

@DavyisKing said:

I guess we shall wait until Tuesday my friends, I have mixed feelings about this, but so far the devs haven't said anything much about Joey and Susie. I hope for the best

• DavyisKing
    Options

@se05239 said:

@JoyfulLeader said:

@se05239 said:

@JoyfulLeader said:

@se05239 said:

@JoyfulLeader said:

@DavyisKing said:

I doubt, the community would be pissed.

• JoyfulLeader
    Options

@DavyisKing said:

@se05239 said:

@JoyfulLeader said:

@se05239 said:

@JoyfulLeader said:

@se05239 said:

@JoyfulLeader said:

@DavyisKing said:

Exactly! The community is already passed off enough about this new chapter and it hasn't even been released yet! So I hope to God things go the way we all would like it to.

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015
    Options

Prestige will apply to Frank and Julie. Joey and Susie will most likely be in the Store as I highly doubt we'll have all 4 because just having Frank & Julie is already more cosmetics than any other Killer starts out with (minus Leathface's unlockable options)

And you just know the Devs are stingy with cosmetics now because Survivors don't even come with a full alternate outfit and instead getting a ######### reskin/recolour of 1 cosmetic (if you buy the Chapter)

• Dehitay
    Dehitay Member Posts: 1,725
    Options

Behavior has been known to grant extra cosmetics to players that buy the dlc rather than get characters with iridescent shards or cells. So there is a decent possibility baseline Joe and Susie cosmetics might be tied to purchasing the dlc from Steam rather than the in game store.

• DavyisKing
    Options

@Dehitay said:
    Behavior has been known to grant extra cosmetics to players that buy the dlc rather than get characters with iridescent shards or cells. So there is a decent possibility baseline Joe and Susie cosmetics might be tied to purchasing the dlc from Steam rather than the in game store.

They better not or I'll personally be pissed.

I want a prestige 3 Susie.

• JoyfulLeader
    Options

@DavyisKing said:

@Dehitay said:

They better not or I'll personally be pissed.

I want a prestige 3 Susie.

IKR, Susie is my personal favorite Legion member

• se05239
    Options

@DavyisKing said:

@se05239 said:

@JoyfulLeader said:

@se05239 said:

@JoyfulLeader said:

@se05239 said:

@JoyfulLeader said:

@DavyisKing said:

The developers have shown that the only part of the community they care about are the survivors.
    And the survivors won't care if Legion has extra cosmetics or not on release.

• se05239
    Options

@DavyisKing said:

@se05239 said:

@JoyfulLeader said:

@se05239 said:

@JoyfulLeader said:

@se05239 said:

@JoyfulLeader said:

@DavyisKing said:

The developers have shown that the only part of the community they care about are the survivors.
    And the survivors won't care if Legion gets a few extra cosmetics or not at release.

• BadassLaurie
    BadassLaurie Member Posts: 27
    Options

You know i Really Want Susie. It's Like Sure i can buy them,but problem is,they are bonded through story. It's Like Having Michael Myers without Laurie In-Pack And only Possible to buy in DBD Store. There's No sense in that BHVR. If you're doing multiple characters bonded because of story,put them in one DLC Pack.

• JanTheMan
    JanTheMan Member Posts: 495
    Options
    Pretty sure you just get the prestige for Frank and Julie. And you have to buy the other two, if you even want to play them.