Raccoon City Map Offer

Options
Desh
Desh Member Posts: 1,118

(Came back after a 2 year hiatus): Got a few of the Raccoon City Map offerings in my blood web so I bought them to try out the new map but apparently the offering is now retired and can't be used?

Comments

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 5,729
    Options

The map offering is currently disabled due to bugs with the map (the map itself was disabled for a few weeks), but it'll be reenabled soon enough.

• Desh
    Desh Member Posts: 1,118
    Options

Is the map still supposed to be disabled? I finally played it when the game naturally picked it 1 time out of the dozens of games I played.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 5,729
    Options

No, they reenabled the map yesterday, but still haven't changed the map offerings.

• KillerKirby
    KillerKirby Member Posts: 79
    Options

basically the map was bugged so they turned it off. It is now working however it seems more like a test state they want people to randomly go to it for now rather then being able to swarm to it. its quite rare I played for about 16 hours since the event started and have only seen it twice. currently the game seems to really favor the autohaven for some reason I swear its every other game.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,097
    Options

The map itself is enabled but the offerings aren't. The map is horrendously optimized. I get 140 fps on every other map and 30 fps on RPD. Should never have been released.