Something needs to happen

This says a lot. And theres people that even state how it's not balanced. 100% killer sided. This is one of many reasons why people/survivor mains are leaving the game. Soon there may not be any to even play this game.

Comments

• MauriceMaverick
    MauriceMaverick Member Posts: 281
    edited July 2021

I think you can say, with this post, you did a pretty good job so far. XD

Post edited by Rizzo on
  • Dino7281
    Dino7281 Member Posts: 3,294

How the hell is he getting 30k? He said killers get 200k, which means 5 cakes. so he got 6k points as survivor. Is he sure it is about killers?

• Th3Nemesis
    Th3Nemesis Member Posts: 10

Okay well to be fair killers deal with a lot of sweats

• Th3Nemesis

That is why they slug and so forth not that I do it or support that it’s the right way to go about things

i do seldomly allow survivors to farm points on me though

• Nyxis_Fier
    Nyxis_Fier Member Posts: 112

Most of the survivors I play with as killer usually hide. Lol and as survivor, well they don't always help one another out. And with no communication, it's even harder, unless you're playing with a team. But most don't. It's easier for killers to rack the points. But when it comes to events, it's a piece of cake. They don't even need to kill anyone and even if they do, it's easy to kill. Most of the time I'm with crappy survivors that aren't doing gens and hiding and we still end up slugged down. Ranking system or the new skill system is horrible. And idk what he meant by 200k. Lmao I'm more focused on the point that it's harder for survivor especially when it comes to events.

• Th3Nemesis

Yeah fair

yeah but you can’t jump into DBD expecting well Damn maybe let’s solo a killer no…it’s a a-symmetrical survival game for a Damn reason of course team work will be a mandatory thing

so the devs aren’t really to blame by much of course their trying to balance and there is 100 complaints and 100 complaints about those complaints but people knew what they were signing up for cause A-symmetrical was what it was announced to be

• Nyxis_Fier
    Nyxis_Fier Member Posts: 112
    edited July 2021

There's many solo players that don't play in swf. It's been that way. People can choose to play in swf or not. But even with cross play people can't communicate like they do on Friday the 13th or black ops. People have to use discord which disconnect a lot. And it's not a mandatory thing. People choose to work as a team or not. Without communication it discourages most to even care or try to work together. In Friday the 13 ppl can communicate. And I think they did a pretty good job between killer and survivors. They can fight the killer to stun him or respawn and communicate.

So yeah the devs are to blame. Especially when one of them supports the tunneling/camping method and encourages it. Many people on fb state how queen is very much into killer side more then the mechs of the survivors. Instead of fixing what people have stated. Like bugs, penalties, glitches, lags ect. They just keep releasing new killers/survivors. Instead of focusing on the main issues. All games will have complaints/reviews. In the end it depends on how they'll go about it. Lol