What are some killers you've come up with?

Options
WormMilk
WormMilk Member Posts: 118

I came up with this cowgirl killer, I don't have much info on her all I know is she would carry a shotgun and be an absolute bad ass, I was hoping to get more inspiration by hearing about some killers other people have come up with so please share them below!

Comments

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    Options

This is my concept for a banshee killer

Power

Basic stats

Move speed: 4.6 Ms(115%)

Terror radius: 24M

Height: Tall

A mourning spirit. The banshee can charge her power”Celtic fury” by placing runes. When activated ”Celtic fury” will cause the banshee to become undetectable and increase her mobility. These runes are also a great source of information 

The banshee starts the trial with 5 runes. She can place these runes any interactable object such as generators, totems or windows when within 32M and having line of sight on the object. If the rune is placed on an object a survivor who begins to use it will scream and reveal their location. Runes take 2 seconds to place and reduce the banshee’s movement speed to 105% when setting them down. These  will charge up the banshee’s main power “Celtic fury”

The banshee’s power has a cooldown of 180 seconds which begins as the trial starts. This cool downs goes down by 30 seconds every time a survivor interacts with an object cursed by a rune. When activated she will scream. This causes all survivors to scream out revealing their location. This also empowers the banshee.  During this time the banshee moves 30% faster outside of chase, gets an action speed increase of 25%(vaulting, breaking pallets, picking up survivors) and becomes undetectable. In addition the banshee can also teleport to any runes she has placed. This takes 2 seconds to activate and will take her 5 seconds to be able to teleport again. Celtic fury last for 45 seconds

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531
    Options

I made a killer concept for a being I called "The Man". No one knows where it came from, or what it really wants.

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,257
    Options

I made one concept chapter, killer and survivor.

I posted it on my profile for an easy click.

• Voodoo_Thirsty
    Voodoo_Thirsty Member Posts: 522
    Options

I had one called "the Breeder" where the killer would place 3 plants around the map (like Trapper) and the more blood is accumulated around them from being injured or downed (say 10 meters) then they would make the killer stronger.

The survivors could also rip the roots up (using the Demo's portal ripping animation) off from the plants to keep them from growing, but they'll be oblivious and will not completely kill the plant.

Just a fun little idea :P

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014
    Options

NEW KILLER: THE ICE QUEEN

LORE:

Adelaide Snowe never knew what love was. Heiress to a billion dollar fortune, she was raised by a strict nanny who insisted she grow up to be a proper young lady. It was this, perhaps, that led her to falling in love with her ski instructor -- a young man named Henry. Adelaide and Henry spent years together, as he taught her a love of ice and love of another human being. Her father never approved, but Adelaide didn't care. She wanted to marry Henry.

On the night of her engagement, Adelaide spent the evening with her friends celebrating the occasion at the Ski Resort where Henry worked. When everyone went home for the night, she went to find Henry -- only to find him in bed with a woman staying at the resort. Henry had her and her boyfriend as students earlier that day. Daggers in her eyes, she confronted him. Henry chased her out into the snow. Adelaide threatened to leave him, and the two struggled. A light shove one way, and Adelaide fell off the cliff. It wasn't the fall that killed her, though. She landed in a snow drift, left there by her now ex-fiance.

The bitter cold made her shiver. She thought rescue crews would arrive shortly. But they never came. As hypothermia set in, a fog set in. It was an invitation. A calling for revenge... and maybe something more. Adelaide's body was never found.

(Note: I do not own this image, but found it to fit the idea of what she might look like)

PERKS:

Ice Water Veins

• You're at your best when under pressure. Every time a generator pops, you receive 3 tokens up to 8/10/12 tokens. When you kick a generator, spend a token. The generator will lose 15% progress instantly.

Cooldown

• When things heat up, you know how to keep it cool. Your other perks will cooldown 20/25/30% faster.

Ice Sight

• If you've been out of chase for 40/35/30 seconds, you will see the aura of all survivors more than 40 meters away for 4 seconds.

POWER

FROSTBITE -

The Ice Queen can throw ICICLES at survivors. These do not damage survivors, but instead increase their cold level. Survivors inside the Ice Queen's terror radius also (slowly) increase their cold level. Survivors can decrease their cold level by going to one of Four Fire's around the map. It takes 5 seconds per level (up to 15 seconds) to reduce cold level to 0.

Effects of Cold Levels:

Level 1 - Survivor shivers (sounds are as loud as survivor grunts of pain with Iron Will TIer 1)

Level 2 - Survivors suffer from a 5% speed penalty and a 10% repair speed penalty

Level 3 - Survivors are exposed. If Injured, they become broken.

Ice Queen throws Icicles similar to the way Trickster throws blades, but she doesn't have to reload.

Additionally, Ice Queen can use her icicles on Generators to cause them to raise the survivor's Cold Level as they work on them. (Similar to Plague's vomit)

ABSOLUTE ZERO

The Ice Queen's Secondary Ability Absolute Zero builds up as Survivors use campfires to reduce their cold level. When used, Absolute Zero will instantly raise the cold level of all survivors within her terror radius by 2 levels. Absolute Zero also causes all Camp Fires to be put out, requiring survivors to restart them (Takes 10 seconds)

Mori

Adelaide impales the survivor with an icicle, straight through the heart.

INFO

Speed: 4.6 m/s

Ethnicity: Swiss

Terror Radius: 24 Meters

Height: Tall

• WormMilk
    Options
  • FancyMrB
    FancyMrB Member Posts: 1,250
    Options

I want to see a sci killer or more beast type killers!

I always though a fun chapter would be a supernatural one were we get the Winchesters and a typical werewolf.

The werewolf can start as mostly humanoid and tier up (i like killer that start weak but get stronger as the match goes on). At tier 3 its a full big scary werewolf. Its power would be a long howl that that makes survivors oblivious for x amount of time. As it tiers up the range of the howl gets bigger.

Once you have hit oblvious survivors enough his special power activates. The howl then puts the werewolf in a rampage mode for 60 sec where it can severely damage generators, has a mini speed boost, and his attacks have less of a cool down (kind of like a built in STBL).

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,216
    Options

I never wrote it down or crunched the actual variables....

The Warden - a former prison warden with the ability to spawn walls made of entity blockers.

I though that this game needs another sharply dressed person like the doctor. I think some glasgow scars or something akin a kuchisake onna would be nice.

Basically you cast the primary ability and x eistance in front of you wall fragments spawn and connect to existing structures. Those walls also hinder survivors in a small aoe and lacerate survivors in contact with the walls. The effect extends to affected/connected structures.

It's more intended to herd in survivors than actually hurt them with the laceration ( wrell bhvr wpould definitely use this style anyways), but i wanted something to make survivors not just loop the spawned walls tightly like normal sturctures.

A secondary ability would be to open a small map screen ( crude drawing, but displays some landmarks and maybe gens). The warden then can place an trap ( dont know what object to use tho) anywhere on the map. This trap will trigger if survivors enter a moderate radius around it, to summon a circular wall of enity blockers with a huge radius around it. Those walls last some time or until the trap gets disarmed by the survivors. I guess the killer also gets an notification. Im not sure how many traps this killetr would get, but thered be a minimum distance between thosre.

This is just a crude overview.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,301
    Options

The Spider

* Sprays bkanket webs over vaults and pallets to make survivors use them lose a lot of speed for a few seconds.

* Can spray/fill rooms and walkways to slow survivors passing through. Killer gets a 'tingle' (screen vibration) in direction of disturbed web

* Gens can be sprayed with webs causing survivors to either clear them, or work through them which reduces skill check zones

* Killer can wrap downed survivors in webs which require fellow survivors to cleanse off them before they can revive/heal them.

Feel free to add improvements and suggestions 👌

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677
    Options

I don't wanna get too much into their powers or perks but I came up with 2 killer concepts. One of them is a stalker who before entity corruption stalked the survivor she's connected to.

The other is a witch who was the leader of a cult. I think both would be really unique and interesting.

• DangerScouse
    DangerScouse Member Posts: 989
    Options
  • HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 3,990
    Options

a wendigo

• Arachne
    Arachne Member Posts: 31
    Options

Lady robot killer that looks like EDI from Mass Effect 3, I'll call her "The Error". Her face would constantly chainging expressions from a wicked smile to an angry face. Her power would be "Transfering Consciousness" basically the trial would have boxes near each gens filled with a female robot body. The robot lady would be able to transfer her consciousness by going to one of the boxes and be able to technically teleport. Her killer power would be "Overheat" each time she would hit a survivor she will gain tiers (like michael myers) increasing her movement speed, vault speed, and breaking speed (basically all the actions). After she gains the final form of her tier she would overheat after some time and be respawned in one of the boxes.

• Shymare_11
    Shymare_11 Member Posts: 494
    Options

The Mistress

Name: TBD

Speed: 4.6 m/s | 115%

Height: Average/Tall

Terror Radius: 24 meters

Power: Ravenous Lust

Ability: Seductive Trance

Press and hold the Power Button for at least 3 seconds to charge Seductive Trance. Release, while aiming at any nearby (within 10 meters and 45 degree cone, with no obstruction) survivor(s), to force the survivor(s) into a Trance (taking 5 seconds to fully fall into it, if fully charged; 6-7 seconds if 75%, 8-9 if 50%, 10-11 if 25%, 12-15 if <25%.). 

Survivors that are falling into a trance can perform the snapping out action (12 seconds, base) on themselves to prevent themselves from truly falling into the trance, however while doing the snap out action the, survivor will still continue falling into the trance (charge is greater than 25%, the survivor is guaranteed to fall into the trance before the snap out action is finished, canceling the action).

Once fully tranced, the afflicted survivor will be incapacitated and hindered (by 10%), while additionally having their screen (fov) become hazy and dark, made worse if not looking directly at the Mistress.

Survivors are broken from their trance if:

• The survivor is put into the dying health state or inflicted with deep wounds.
    • Another survivor who is not tranced performs a snap out of it action (12 seconds, base) on the afflicted survivor.
    • The afflicted survivor uses a black mirror.

2 Black mirrors will spawn in the trial and can be used by a tranced survivor to snap out (18 seconds, base). Once used, it will shatter alerting the Mistress of the survivor’s location via killer instinct for 4 seconds. Shattered mirrors cannot be used by a survivor again for 90 seconds.

Special Ability: Shattered Love

The Mistress can press the Power Button while aiming at a nearby (within 10 meters, with line of sight) shattered mirror to activate Shattered Love for 30 seconds or until the Mistress is stunned by any means.

While Shatter Love is active, the Mistress moves at 120% movement speed or 4.8 m/s and has a map-wide terror radius. They are unable to trance survivors; however, attempting to trance a survivor (even if they are already tranced) will instead freeze them and prevent them from moving or performing any interaction for 3 seconds. Additionally, the Mistress is not slowed while charging Lovely Punishment and Lovely Punishment will instantly trance any survivor that it hits if not tranced or falling into a trance already.

The shattered mirror used will then instantly become a black mirror, disregarding the current duration left while shattered.

Special Attack: Lovely Punishment

Press and hold the Secondary Power Button to charge Lovely Punishment. Once fully charged (2.5 seconds), press the Attack Button to throw your scissors. The scissors will injure all survivors that it passes through, and inflict dying on any that are tranced.

Upon canceling Lovely Punishment, you do not suffer any attack cool down or penalty; however, you are also unable to attack or use Lovely Punishment again for 10 seconds if the scissors are thrown (Lovely Punishment Attack Penalty).

[During the Attack Penalty, the Mistress will not have her scissors in her hand, however, once over, it will reappear with a black smoke animation fading it in. Before which, the scissors will be seen at any point which it landed fading into the said black smoke.]

Addons:

Iridescent Perfume Bottle [Ultra Rare]

A mix of cinnamon, vanilla, and chamomile. It’s sweet fragrance intensifies the alluring nature of any who wears it.

• Tranced survivors are unable to see other survivors who are not tranced.
    • Tranced Survivors are unable to see the aura of black mirrors.
    • When a survivor is snapped out of their trance, they become exposed for 30 seconds.

Craft Scissors [Ultra Rare]

The original murder weapon. A pair of cheap craft scissors meant for a young student. They are fairly rusted from the blood of a cheating husband.

• When the Mistress is stunned by a pallet, the pallet is instantly broken.
    • While Shattered Love is active, the Mistress can use Lovely Punishment without suffering from the attack penalty from throwing scissors. 
    • Moderately (~10 seconds, base or -33% augmented) decreases the duration of Shattered Love.

Soft Rope [Very Rare]

A rope safe for adult play. It’s high-quality feel adds to the experience as well.

• A tranced survivor will occasionally see apparitions of the Mistress that will move around and perform fake interactions.
    • Looking directly at an apparition will provide the same effect as looking directly at the Mistress.
    • Reveal the aura of all Mistress apparitions within 32 meters.

Feathery Handcuffs [Very Rare]

A set of soft and slightly chafing handcuffs, meant for the most exciting “games”.

• Survivors injured by Lovely Punishment are left broken and incapacitated for 30 seconds.
    • Slightly decreases (-10%) Lovely Punishment Attack Penalty.

Tampered Car Keys [Very Rare]

A set of car keys to a low-end convertible. Its blade is ruined with random dents and cuts that obstruct normal function.

• When a tranced survivor is put into the dying health state, the nearest 3 generators are blocked by the entity for 20 seconds; any survivor repairing those generators are immediately interrupted.
    • Tranced Survivors remain incapacitated for an additional 20 seconds.

Purple Lipgloss [Very Rare]

His favorite color. It’s once glossy seen has clouded for extended use.

• Survivors fall into their trance moderately faster (-40%).

Black Flash Drive [Rare]

A simple and sleek flash drive that contains hard evidence of a nasty affair. It’s data, however, is encrypted with no clue to the password.

• Survivors begin falling into a trance when within the terror radius of the Mistress while they are in chase.
    • Survivors that are tranced or falling into a trance cannot snap out of a trance while within the terror radius of the Mistress.
    • When a survivor is tranced by this way, they scream, revealing their location for 4 seconds.

Empty Compact [Rare]

Vintage and well-used, however useless due to its toxic ingredients.

• Considerably increases charge speed of Seductive Trance (+15%)

Dried Rose Buds [Rare]

From the first gift he gave. They are still fragrant after all this time.

• Moderately increases the duration of Shattered Love (+50%).

Simple Tie [Rare]

One of his many ties. Each with its own occasion, well except this one.

• Tremendously reduces Lovely Punishment Attack Penalty (-30%).

Pristine Flats [Rare]

A substitute for high-heels. A memory of union is attached to those shoes.

• Tranced Survivors are additionally oblivious.
    • Slightly increases charge speed of Seductive Trance (+5%).

Sleeping Pills [Uncommon]

A must to get through the pain, many restless nights were made tranquil from these.

• Slightly increases the duration of Shattered Love (+25%).

Glass Shard [Uncommon]

A piece of black glass that once made itself part of a black mirror. It has since been separated from its origin.

• Slightly increases the Mistress movement speed during Shattered Love (+5%).

Ruined Doll [Uncommon]:

Soulless and Silent, the perfect confidant. It holds too many secrets to remain docile.

• Tranced Survivors are hindered an additional 5%.

Mangled Flowers [Uncommon]

A liar, he will soon see my revenge.

• Considerably decreases Lovely Punishment Attack Penalty (-20%)

Ripped Leggings [Uncommon]:

A result of extreme play, the holes and distress marks are symbols of pleasure.

• Slightly increases (+5%) the movement speed of the Mistress during Shattered Love.

Special Note [Common]

A simple “I love you”

• Reveal the aura of any survivor that fall into a trance for 3 seconds.

Cinnamon Mint [Common]

Spicy and refreshing, my favorite flavor.

• Slightly decreases the speed to snap out of a trance (-15%).

Wedding Band [Common]

The symbol of our vows, oh how they were broken so fast.

• Moderately increases the charge speed of  Seductive Trance (+10%).

Cheap Perfume [Common]

Sickly sweet and smells of nothing in particular. A big waste of money.

• Reveals the range of Seductive Trance.
    • Slightly increases the effective range of Seductive Trance (+2 meters or +20%).

Perks:

Sadistic Mind

Your taste for another’s suffering has manifested into something greater, a crazed emotion that can even bend the rules of the game.

When the killer begins a chase, all generators not being repaired are blocked by the entity and highlighted white for 30 seconds. Sadistic Mind has a 80/70/60 second cool down.

“Oh, my! Are you trying to end my fun early? Who said you’re in control here?”

Blind Fury

When they fight back it invigorates you to punish them further, especially when they think they’ve won.

After a survivor escapes chase with the killer, gain a 20% haste effect and become undetectable for 30/45/60 seconds or until a survivor is injured.

“You may have escaped this time, but you won’t expect what I’ll do next.”

Obsessive Tastes

Sometimes, prey may catch your eye and after that it’s over for them.

When a survivor performs an altruistic action on the obsession or the obsession is performs an altruistic action on another survivor, the location of all survivors are revealed to you for 6 seconds. Obsessive Tastes has a 60/45/30 second cool down.

“I hope you enjoyed your break, I do love your whimpers after being hit again and again.”

(An altruistic action refers to healing, mending, unhooking, and protection hits)

Mori:

The Mistress will lightly push the survivor to the ground and saddle them. Then, The Mistress will caress the survivor’s head and and whisper “Do I make you excited?” into the survivor’s ear before repeatedly stabbing them with their scissors. After which, The Mistress will stand up and walk away with the scissors, still in the survivor, turning into a black smoke and reappearing in The Mistress’s hands.

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,782
    Options

Not that I have anything down on a page yet (mainly because I dont like sharing my work out of fear of people disliking it) but in my head I've been working on a Until Dawn chapter with Mike and Sam as survivors while obviously a Wendigo as a killer. Maybe I'll share it some day.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

ive had a few ideas.

the first one i called "The chemist" or "The biologist" or something like that - essentially, it was a Doctor on crack. similar infection mechanic, but instead of having the killer walk around and apply it to close by people, i wanted the Killer to place down some sort of bug nests that would passively infect anyone that was interacting with things close to them.

in addition to that i kind of wanted the Killer to be able to grab close by Survivors to drug them and instantly tier up their infection.

what would infection do?

1) a thick fog would appear and block their FoV on longer distances (higher infection = smaller FoV)

2) on higher infection levels, hallucinations of the Killer would be wandering through the fog (aswell as a distant heartbeat being heard)

3) infected Survivors would (obviously) be caughing

4) at the highest infection level, the illusions would leave the fog and go towards the survivor, then disappear once they get too close (the heartbeats too becomes more intense the closer they get)

5) in order to get rid of their infection, Survivors would have to collect a Vaccine. This would always be in the basement and there would only be one available, but it recharges over time.

the second one was a firefighter. now that i think about it, he is a little similar to the Clown and Plague. basically, he would be throwing molotov cocktails that would ignite an area around them.

survivors touching the flames would also become ignited. you can get rid of ignition by extinguishing yourself, which takes some time to do. if you stay ignited, any object you interact with too will become ignited for a certain time periode (similar to plagues sickness).

what would ignition do?

ive had two ideas for that:

1) when you interact with a pallet or window while ignited, they too become ignited.

a healthy Survivor interacting with them for said ignition time would become ignited themselves, an ignited one would be taking damage.

to make it more fair, ignition could work like this: 1st vault ignites the object, 2nd vault injures, 3rd vault deep wounds, 4th vault downs

2) ignited windows will be blocked by a fire wall for any ignited Survivor that tries to jump through (like the entity blockers would) and ignited pallets would burn to ashes when an ignited Survivor jumps over them.

any healthy Survivor interacting with them would ignite them.

but thats not yet it for this Killer!

the molotov cocktails he'd be throwing would additionally create a thick, black smoke cloud that covers anything behind it. the Killer would be able to see through it no problem, Survivors on the other hand can not.

the size of said cloud would be as large as the burning area and would last for as long as the flames are on the ground aswell.

and last but certainly not least, we got a policeman.

This would be a trap based killer. He would get a certain amount of traps he could place around the map (replentish like Hags traps uppon activation, but cant go over the limit). those traps would be tripwires that allow him to select two close by surfaces to apply the trap inbetween. any Survivor walking, crouching or running through there would trigger the trap.

However, Survivors would also be able to disarm them, should they spot one (similar to Bear Traps).

disarming it will trigger a skillcheck though, missing it will too trigger the trap.

but what do the traps do exactly?

basically, i want the Killer to place two flashbang grenades on either side of the wall, meaning anyone triggering the tripwire would also trigger both grenades to blind them & close by Survivors.

i dont really want it to be able to blind the Killer, but i havent gotten a smart idea on how to do that just yet.

maybe give him a visor on his helmet that the player could toggle to make it impossible for him to get blinded? but that'd need to come with a downside aswell, so you dont just run around with the visor down all game.

also, unlike Trapper, this killer cant trigger his own traps.

i mean, he knows exactly where they are, so all he has to do while walking is to just step over the tripwire.

dunno, maybe some of these ideas are good enough to make it someday?

or at least parts of them.

• Gruul
    Gruul Member Posts: 130
    Options
  • BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125
    edited July 2021
    Options

I have some cocepts, would be long if I would post them detailed but here are the rough ideas of them.

The Demon:

Able to fly at the sky and attack from there with a mighty sky slam, you need to charge the attack from the sky which is visable and makes a loud sound to indicate that he is about to attack from the sky. You will dash down at the area you look at and land with a big slam that deals 1 health state damage, has a long cooldown if you miss. You can destroy pallets and walls with it too. Once he used the slam and is on the ground he can fly after 20 seconds again. The initation of the flying is a short 3sec animation.

On indoor maps he is ofc still able to fly but not that high, he will be just under the roof of these maps.

The demon is building up his rage slowly by time, in the air way faster and a slam from the sky will also charge the power (50% with a succesfull hit or 25% on a near miss). Once he filled his rage he can now active his true Demon form, he will grow 2 extra wings, so he has 4 in total and is glowing and enraged, screaming and howling wildly. He can now fly way faster (The basic fly speed is 100% movementspeed, with the rage mode it is 160%) and his sky slam ability has a reduced cooldown like unrelenting. He can use the Sky slam now on the ground too as a Demogorgon Shred basicly. He can see blood glowing in that mode too. The rage mode lasts 120 sec, it does get canceled when hes getting stunned.

Basicly it is a Killer where you need to look at the sky and dodge his slam, it is like a Demogorgon Shred but from the sky so you can definatly dodge it and use pallets right after he landed.

The Pharao:

A undead mummy able to swing his cloth wrapped around him to its target simiular like Huntress projectiles. If you hit a survivor with it you can slowly wrap it around the survivor, now you both are connected with the cloth. The more the survivor moves the more he will get wrapped around with the cloth just like the mummy is. The cloth goes through the wall like deathslinger and it will not hinder you, it is just visable to make it clear that you are keep getting wrapped around slowly. Once the survivor is wrapped enough the mummy can activate his special ability on the survivor. A coffin will come out of the ground and trap the survivor on the place, now the survivor is in a different dimension, it is basicly like Freddy's dreamworld, you are still on the same map but it looks very different with other colors, very dark and gloomy, its the realm of the dead. The survivor has to find 3 glyphs around the map to free himself, he is getting chased by wandering souls scattered around the map (NPC Killers like the Zombies that also move slowly). There are alot of souls in this realm (Around 20) so the survivor is constantly beeing chased by slow souls that want to keep him at this realm and kill him/she.

Meanwhile in the "real" world the Coffin is just at the place where the survivor got cought and a other survivor can free him immidiatly after a quick unlock animation so the survivor can climb out of the coffin. So basicly either the survivor trapped in the realm of dead can free himself or someone else can help him, both ways work.

Second Ability of the mummy. While someone is in the realm of the dead the mummy can make unwrapp his entire body, he can now embrace his true power. His flesh is glowing red and he moans loudly and very creepy. He can walk through walls and obstacles (is abit slowed while he is inside a obstacle) and his M1 attack can also hit through obstacles.

Thats it, let me know what you think^^

• That_One_Friend
    That_One_Friend Member Posts: 274
    edited July 2021
    Options

Killer (Doesnt have a name yet, was thinking about The Shade, as I imagined her being a cloaked figure)

Terror Radius: 24 meters, has no lullaby

I wanted her power to be based off movement speed, as I thought it would be considered unique. The Switchblade would be similar to hatches, Shade can throw them

Ability -

The Switchblade - Every time you hit a survivor with your switchblade, you movement speed increases for around 45 seconds. (2 m/s per hit) The Switchblade has a cooldown of 12 seconds between throws. Takes 3 hits to down a healthy survivor.(Movement speed has a max of T3 Myers) (Blade cooldown can be altered by addons. Increased movement speed time can be increase with addons.)

The Hook - Your primary weapon. Hitting a survivor with the hook immediately takes your movement speed back to 4.4 m/s, but only 2 hits to down a healthy survivor. (Movement speed penalty (?) can be reduced with addons)

Post edited by That_One_Friend on
  • TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171
    Options

I liked the idea of a Killer without a power; but each of their add-ons would give them a version of an original Killer's basekit power, as well as a few add-ons with wholly unique abilities.

As Survivor they'd be totally unpredictable even when you see them. Sure maybe they have a chainsaw this game; but what's their other add-on? Bear Traps? Stealth? Blinks?

Ideally it'd sustain that suspense that comes from not seeing the Killer at the beginning of a match for a little longer.

And as Killer it'd let you combine the powers of your favorite Killers. Enjoy Trapper and Legion? Go ahead and combine them! Nurse and Huntress? Why not Blink and throw stuff at Survivors?

I have had a couple other ideas, but that's the one that has entertained me the most.

• WormMilk
    Options