The killer community is destroying this game

Options
124»

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

I'm an individual. I can only do so much.

Those things are not comparable to a live service like video games and you know it. Seriously, you're comparing abandoning children with not playing a video game?

• ggallinftw
    ggallinftw Member Posts: 351
    Options

Nice, another casual who thinks that someone other than Bhvr is ruining the game *sigh*

• Power_Guy
    Power_Guy Member Posts: 1,562
    Options

I still remember a game where Survivors screamed I 'tunneled' because I downed someone, and their friend was 3 feet away with a flashlight.

They would run away, then run back, making it obvious I could not pick up their SWF buddy. So I had to chase and down them.

Having done so, I went back to the first guy...who had crawled away, and I could not hear any grunts of pain. So I gave up when a third guy got the Flashlight Survivor up.

End of the match; I was accused of 'slugging' like a 'baby scrub'. It's like...If you wanted to be picked up; why did you crawl away!?

But some Survivors can play Ring Around The Hooked Survivor, and claim the Killer camped. They will blame the Killer for everything.

• Edgars_Raven
    Edgars_Raven Member Posts: 1,236
    Options

You hook the survivor and wait for the kobe. If they kobe you down them. This isnt hard. Most maps take 30 seconds to walk across and it takes 4 minutes to bleed out. If the person kobes down them and find someone else to hook. The only reason 4 people bleed out is because thats what the killer wants.

Im well aware of the rules for bhvr, thanks though.

Ill remember this cinversation for the guy that got cindescending while being wrong and having to admit so which you already did 😂

No, its not. 2 can happy easy enough, 3, MAYBE under crazy circumstances. Never 4. If 4 bled out you 100% wanted that to happen.

It doesnt take 4 minutes to find 1 slug out of 4

• the_new
    the_new Member Posts: 175
    Options

or you know there playing the game?

killer player aren't the devs so they can't make everyone happy they can't just nerf themselves for someone benefit

killers are just playing the game like everyone else is

so let them.

both sides have problems with them. Also i don't think killers are trying to make survivors quit because then the game will die

• Edgars_Raven
    Edgars_Raven Member Posts: 1,236
    Options

Where did i say they didnt have to include video?

I asked if they reported them and said that they shoukd have.

YOU said its a nonreportable offense initially.

THEN you walked that back to "not always reportable."

If theres even 1 possibility of it being a reportable offense then my statement stands and your initial condescending statement is false. Periodt.

Multiple people bleeding out is not a 4 man bleed out. But lets do this, lets say 1 times out of a thousand 4 people all bleed out by accident and the killer LEGIT didnt mean to (i dont think its possible anyone is that dumb, but lets go with it for arguments sake,) that still doesnt make my initial statement of how they should report it wrong. If the team reviews the footage and determines it wasnt an offense then they simply dont take action. Were not talking about tbagging or smacking a survivor on hook here, its an entire team bleeding out. At least 1 of which you downed 2 seconds ago so know exactly where they are.

• umad
    umad Member Posts: 57
    Options

This is really rare at higher ranks, and if it does happen, just ignore the person on the hook and finish gens. And make sure to t bag the killer if they chase you.

• Damarus
    Damarus Member Posts: 600
    Options

There is a difference between acknowledging the problem and treating it as if it isn't. People playing doesn't mean they don't have issues that make the experience unbearable, in the slightest. It just means, in this case, that the devs had the brilliant idea of pushing something that shouldn't have been out with the current issues, in the form of an event (which is a copy and paste of last year's, anyway). And since event stuff can only be obtained during the event (more than anything else, increased BPs, since we haven't seen them for ages), people play. But the problems are there, and the threads describing them, too.

• Dodgingbears
    Dodgingbears Member Posts: 252
    Options

it doesnt happen in high ranked play. I have thousands and thousands of games with only a handful of truly slugging or tunneling. Perhaps you need to look inward. Also the killer community has dwindled due to toxic survivors and the fact they have to do so much more and constantly pressure the game. Posts like this are just blatant attempts to gain sympathy by someone who is inexperienced and mad they are not better at the game. there are several perks to counter this playstyle. if you get it 5x in a row... and you change nothing... and cant get a decent chase... then you are the problem

• whammigobambam
    whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201
    edited July 2021
    Options

Slugging and camping are as easy as pressing X on a generator, one could do a generator to combat the camping and slugging and eliminate content from posts like this.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,117
    Options

I did the exact same thing. I used to play survivor/killer about 70/30 and got tired of getting put up against players who were obviously much better than me and went out of their way to bully me. So, I just stopped playing killer. I'm back at it now, only for the rift and blood point farming due to the cakes, but once I'm out of cakes, I'm not going to touch killer again until they buff Mr Trappi Boi.

• Ryan489x
    Ryan489x Member Posts: 1,447
    Options

It's called Gen Rushing.

The generators finish so fast that you're in the endgame before it even had a chance to begin.

You really haven't experienced that have you?

• RealKamakaze
    RealKamakaze Member Posts: 117
    Options

Look although I do not condone face camping, tunnelling or slugging in any way in my opinion if your getting these kinds of killers lots then your clearly a low rank player now I'm not saying your bad but your clearly around rank 20 - 13 which is where I find most salty face campers. I mean if your allowing a killer to get an easy 4k by camping that's your fault because your not gen-rushing the killer while he wastes his time tunnelling and camping, not taking protection hits, not using Borrowed Times or Decisive Strike. If you are really this bothered by those things you can't really complain unless you do everything in your power to counter it. Just my opinion.

• CCClark
    CCClark Member Posts: 32
    edited July 2021
    Options

Move on and understand both sides are just as unfun to play and go against.

Dead Hard into the killer to make them swing.

Camping for no reason.

Unbreakable in the killers face for no reason.

Slugging to purposefully make you bleed out just be cause.

Edit: Not to mention how if you're being camped or someone else is your team should just pump gens and leave you to die. If everyones on a gen while you're getting camped then thats 3 gens done and 3 gens at 50-80%. You don't need everyone to escape, that's selfish. Play for the team.

• DCh4rlie
    DCh4rlie Member Posts: 64
    Options

Wanna take a bet on what build those players use when playing survivor? - Little hint: Probably not less sweaty.

• Exerath1992
    Exerath1992 Member Posts: 1,035
    edited July 2021
    Options

I forgot that we all had the meeting to decide that. Was it at the same time survivors decided that DS,UB,DH,PTS,BNPs and haddonfield offerings were what you guys were doing "just to be mean"?

Dude, some killers suck and play a bit scummy to make up for it. He got unlucky. This whole "all killers are mean, booohooo" BS is so old and tired