Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Which killers do you hate playing against?

2»

Comments

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

Twins, Leatherface, and Spirit.

Twins are the worst, because Victor is as fast as cloaked Wraith, has a huge hitbox, can hit over pallets, and has no terror radius. And on top of all of that? While the demon spawn is chasing you, you get 0 BP! Nothing towards chaser! Then you get slugged, and probably lay on the ground for a long time unable to do anything but recover.

Leatherface and Spirit are more because of how people play them, more than anything.

• Yatol
    Yatol Member Posts: 1,955

Hag

• HybridLPangel26
    HybridLPangel26 Member Posts: 119

I forgot to include Nemesis i will not have it no way jose.

• Sadsnacks
    Sadsnacks Member Posts: 677

The yellow and green rank ones that tunnel and camp and act like theyre good at the game.

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,016

Hag: anything people complain about twins doing ,hag does ten tenfold.

Clown: I don't know how TF to counter this dude.

Spirit: The only counterplay to a spirit is a bad spirit. (Even then it can still be a pain)

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,016
  • abluesailor
    abluesailor Member Posts: 3

Windstorm wraith, open map like swamp. Gross.

• DrVeloxcity
    DrVeloxcity Member Posts: 301

Doctor without a doubt. All they do is shock all game and make a bunch of noise. It's annoying!

Plus tons of Docs apparently love to tunnel.

• Morpheus_7_
    Morpheus_7_ Member Posts: 348

Spirit!!!!!!!!! Damn Spirit!!!!

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

Nurse and Spirit. I dislike them both equally.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

pig.

RNG is the worst mechanic to base a power on.

• ZonkyWizard
    ZonkyWizard Member Posts: 568

Wraith, Desthslinger and Nurse.

• patchoulisun
    patchoulisun Member Posts: 20

I don't really HATE going against any killer other than doctor. But I do get slightly unsettled when I load into a game with ghostface, plague or wraith.

• Hannacia
    Hannacia Member Posts: 1,279
    edited July 2021

Bubba... keep getting a lot of facecamping and insidious camping bubbas. Oh and thats Cannibal for those who dont know who Bubba might be :P

• Anti_Alpha
    Anti_Alpha Member Posts: 63

Doctor, Clown, Spirit, Deathslinger, Pyramid Head, Trickster, Nemesis.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

honestly probably 3/4s of the killer roster

• Prex91
    Prex91 Member Posts: 764

Nurse, spirit, hag.

• NVerde
    NVerde Member Posts: 264

In terms of killers I hate playing against, I base it on which killers I find UNFUN to play against - so even though I think Spirit is hard to play against, I still actually tend to have fun playing against her so I wouldn't put her on the list. Same with Nurse - a good nurse is really hard to play against, but still enjoyable IMO.

I hate playing against a Pig, I find the reverse bear trap mechanic really tedious and I also seem to end up facing Pigs who continue to go after me even when I have a trap on, which doesn't make much sense to me. I have had games where I die to the trap because I just haven't been left alone long enough to even attempt to remove it - which I guess some people think is the point of playing her? Just seems boring to me.

I also hate playing against a Bubba, I just don't like the chainsaw and have trouble avoiding it, plus I really hate the sounds (the chainsaw and his squealing).

I hate playing against Huntress because the song annoys the hell out of me.

I'm surprised so many people hate going against a Hag or Ghost Face - for me, they are two of the more fun killers. I get genuinely anxious going against a GF and I find the Hag popping up all over the place quite funny.

• cburton311
    cburton311 Member Posts: 407

In descending order, Wraith, Spirit, Ghostface. I like pig though, snoot booper for life.

• Patrick1088
    Patrick1088 Member Posts: 628

I don't think killers specifically are bad, but the type of players are bad. These players will usually main certain killers which result in less fun matches.

Bubba matches are usually not fun in general. I see more of the discouraged behavior from Bubba players. Wraith can be a mixed bag as either they are really sweaty or just normal.

• Sherry
    Sherry Member Posts: 227

I hate to play against Bubba, Pyramid Head, Gunslinger and the new killer with the knives.

• Sherry
    Sherry Member Posts: 227

I forgot Plague. I really hate playing the whole game vomiting constantly, it's gross.

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295

The only killer I hate going against is bubba because the majority of the ones I run into are face campers. There are some other killers that things I hate but I don't hate going against them for it.

Like when my camera jerks to a hag trap while I'm sprinting. Or when I'm facing a laggy huntress and it feels like she's throwing stick grenades instead of hatchets.

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965

new trickster

• kisfenkin
    kisfenkin Member Posts: 616

Doctor, Legion are just annoying time wasters. They have powers that are flat out obnoxious and games against them drag on because instead of killing the survivors the players playing them want to make you mend or make you crazy. Meaning they WANT to annoy you. They were the children in grade school that would pick their nose and threaten wiping it on everyone. Nobody likes them.

• OtakaChan
    OtakaChan Member Posts: 181

Wraith

Strider spirit

Nemesis

Twins

And hag

The need to revert wraith...every game I get into with one the team can't do anything. His speed is so oppressive its ridiculous. Gens can't get done period.. If they buffed his base speed while cloaked they need to take off all his speed add-ons. Who the ######### wants to ######### run from invisible sonic the hedgehog?! Plus they are ######### up the point system with all the new killers that shut chases down completely with guarenteed inevitable hits. If the game centers 1/4 points on chases they just screwed it over because you won't get good chase time when you can be beat over pallets or they can just speed lunge around them with a guaranteed hit. Especially with console optimization as bad as it is.

• Ryan489x
    Ryan489x Member Posts: 1,467
    edited July 2021

for me it's Hag and Doctor plus wraith

• feechima
    feechima Member Posts: 904

(New) Wraith because of most playstyles

Twins -Hate Victor and the slug and camp playstyle

Deathslinger ...

Huntress

Possibly Trickster after this buff

• Lynxx
    Lynxx Member Posts: 510

Pretty much Wraith now and Bubba cause of how he just makes me feel like I am wasting pallets the entire chase, but tops is Wraith.

I'd rather face a Spirit with Stridor than a Wraith right now, least I might have a chance to actually get away.

• VikingWilson
    VikingWilson Member Posts: 789

In order: Doctor, Hag, Spirit.

Doctor is cheap

Hag isn't talked enough about camping, she's the queen

Spirit because her counterplay is largely luck-based (did she phase? Am I walking away from her or into her? Is she going right or left? etc.)

• Avocad0Juice
    Avocad0Juice Member Posts: 16

Spirit, Hag and Freddy . The last two are just annoying and Spirit is just Spirit

• Cutiaddu
    Cutiaddu Member Posts: 402

Deathslinger

The slinger of death

The stupid face cowboy

The virgin cowboy

The cod player

And freddy

Deathslinger

• Cutiaddu
    Cutiaddu Member Posts: 402

Might as well add the new trickster since he's going to be DS2 if they don't nerf him

• Crazewtboy
    Crazewtboy Member Posts: 1,259

My list with reasons

Billy: Even though I main him I can't counter him for the life of me. His map pressure is annoying.

Hag: Haven't met one that doesn't use her traps to camp

Leatherface: He is boring to face and a general pain to deal with

Ghostface: His Night Shroud detection still feels inconsistent

Freddy: The passive sleep thing is super tedious. It was fun at first but gets pretty dull shortly after. Plus his dream pallets are still bs

• Xaggy
    Xaggy Member Posts: 330
    edited July 2021

Deathslinger. Maybe new Trickster. He seems to be very annoying to go against.