OP killers and unfair ranking

Won't go into too much detail on the killers but so many are now OP! Lose BBQ and chilli. The game is basically hunt and seek and to have so many killer perks where they know where you are just defeats the purpose of the game.

My main problem is with your unfair ranking. I lost TWO ranks because my computer crashed, how is that my fault? how can your game not tell the difference between someone choosing to quit and "out of my hands network failure"?

In one game I cleansed a totem, unhooked a person healed them and completed a generator and STILL lost a rank, how can that be?

Yet other games I do less and gain a rank. Your game makes no sense in ranking.

Comments

• IsJustMe
    IsJustMe Member Posts: 436

Ähm sry maybe i missunderstand you, but you has do 1 gen, 1 unhook, 1 heal and one gen?

How many times you has had conntact to the Killer? how often you was the hunted one? etc etc ..

• tolore
    tolore Member Posts: 101

The game can't tell that kind of stuff, no game can/does. if you just stop sending messages to the server, it could be because there was an internet outage, it could be because your computer crashed, it could be an internet outage, or it could be that you task manager force quit the program, it could be because you pulled the network cable, it could be because you kicked the modem.

• Viktor1853
    Viktor1853 Member Posts: 943
    edited July 2021
  • Dino7281
    Dino7281 Member Posts: 3,294
    edited July 2021

I ######### dare you. Go to play killers in red ranks and don't use any detection perk. I am sure you will enjoy it. As killer you need to be time efficient as possible and detection perks help that a lot. You are going to lose a lot without any...

This game is not hide and seek for most players, it is more game of tag.

So many are OP? It is more like 4 killers are good enough, rest is underpowered.

You are losing pips, because you think this game is hide and seek, you don't have any chase points and just let your teammates die.

But ranking system is bad, but for different reasons than you think.