İs That So Funny Survivor Mains?

HATCH
HATCH Member Posts: 61

İ opened my pc opened dbd asnd qequed for a match.İ load in i got 3k and 1 hatch escape.Then as usual i saw the classic toxic "EZ" word in the chat.İts survivor mains favourite word cuz they think its so funny to make killer hate them,their famil,the game and maybe even the killer himself.İ just wanted to ask is that so funny?İ said survivor mains cuz i never saw a killer say ez for no reason and pls dont say that you are not writing "EZ" in the endgame chat if you are a survivor main there is no way that you never wrote it.And my juestion is "why are you doing that?

Comments

• Gruul
    Gruul Member Posts: 130

Well there's no other options now, guess you have to curse their bloodline.

• HATCH

this is not a reaction or a anger thinkl i just wonder

• Hektic3000
    Hektic3000 Member Posts: 674

Ignore anything survivors say to you since it doesn't matter how they think you played.

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

I wouldn't be surprised if they actually found it hilarious, but it is really best to just ignore them, fam. Would you get offended if someone irl started bagging and clicking a flashlight? Nah. You would laugh at them, not with them. Do the same here and save yourself the effort.

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965

*Some survivor mains

Just because 1 was toxic doesn't mean that they are all toxic, And turn off the endgame chat

And i've faced alot of killer mains that say ez

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,181

Forget this whole "Survivor mains are all the same" stuff, because it's not the role which defines how someone reacts - it's their general personality. If someone is a bad winner, they'll feel deserving of typing "EZ", regardless of their role.

As to why some type it, it's because of the above reason, but may also be a reaction to something within that trial which irked them and they want to let the opponent know they were upset. It also is typed by people who lost, yet somehow feel this retains their imaginary power-status (for some strange reason).

As a 50/50 player, I've had both sides use "EZ" in the past, and those players could be mains, 50/50's or even some preference to one side but not entirely.

Ultimately, it's a child-like response and should be treated as such: ignored. If it winds you up, best take a break or maybe think why a video game makes you mad. Perhaps there are other things that are troubling you, and this game was just the icing on the cake.

• HATCH

1? i have 1.100 hours on this game i saw 100 percent more then 300 survivors say that thing

• gendoss
    gendoss Member Posts: 2,270

If you want people to stop being toxic in-game posting about how salty you are on the forums is only going to make it worse.

• Razorbeam
    Razorbeam Member Posts: 594

Is that a copypasta ? If not it is now.

• PanicSquid
    PanicSquid Member Posts: 655

I reply to all salt with agreement. 3k and a Hatch and they say EZ, I hit them with "I know, right? I thought it would have been harder." Then I leave.

I get 1 hook and they say EZ, I agree. Then I tell them glhf.

They call me a camper or a tunneler, I agree, then add "but it works".

The secret to beating the salt is indifference, even if you need to fake it. They want a reaction, don't give them one.

If they go beyond the salt into slurs, death threats, etc. just report them for coms abuse and move on. Let them be judged by BHVR and move on with your day.

• dspaceman20
    dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,699
    edited July 2021

I am a survivor main and I never said EZ. In all my hours of playing not once do I remember saying Ez. I have also gone against killers that say EZ so yes killers do that as well.

So please do not generalize every survivor we are not all toxic.