Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Infinite Lithe Bug?

Weavey
Weavey Member Posts: 2

I recently played MacMillan Estate, Ironworks of Misery, against The Cannibal. Most of the game went fine when mid-match, I vaulted a window with Lithe and the Haste effect persisted for the rest of the match. I healed another player and used a flashlight several times to get saves, none of which stopped the Haste effect. I've been playing the game very consistently during the Anniversary Event and have yet to have a similarly gamebreaking bug. This bug is being reported out of fear of being accused of hacking or using a cheat engine.

9 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• I_die_first
    I_die_first Member Posts: 2

Ya I just encounter the same bug. It was against spirit at one of the MacMillian Estate. Other perks were dance with me, quick and quite, and Iron will. I vaulted the kill shack window. I almost had it recorded but setting werent right. Ill try again and submit if i can.

• I_die_first
    I_die_first Member Posts: 2

Do you remember which window you vaulted?

I just attempted and failed to reproduce. one difference being there wasnt a generator the 2nd time i tried.

• Weavey
    Weavey Member Posts: 2

Hard to say the exact window, but it was a window on the outside of that center jungle gym between Killer Shack and the Mineshaft style main building. I was unable to reproduce the vault bug in a custom, not sure if that makes a difference.

• athenaorea
    athenaorea Member Posts: 8

I had this same issue but with me it was with balanced landing. I didn't realize it was happening till my brother pointed it out.

• xTudor
    xTudor Member Posts: 30

This happened to me too! On Coldwind Farm, against a Plague:

• Hnuter
    Hnuter Member Posts: 1

Happened to me as well, on Rancid Abattoir

• Kingjaffad
    Kingjaffad Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 48

This is also happened to me on Coldwind farm (Thompson House), I wasn't able to record and I haven't been able to recreate in private matches. Other perks included Inner Strength, Flashbang and Counterforce, killer was a Legion.

Infinite Lithe occured after the killer picked me up at a pallet, teammate got the pallet save and I immediately vaulted to try and get some extra distance, that's when I noticed the haste wasn't going away.

• LarryO
    LarryO Member Posts: 1

I also encountered this bug. Also reporting out of fear that my account might get canned due to "hacking".

• SmileyBarnicle
    SmileyBarnicle Member Posts: 1

This happened to me a few days ago after interacting with a generator and then fast vaulting. The haste effect was activated but without the typical timer. This was at the Sanctum of Wrath.