Which of the Marvel or DC villains would you choose to be a killer ?

xtr4me
xtr4me Member Posts: 53
edited July 2021 in General Discussions

I'm in doubt but I think it would be nice to have doctor Octopus and Mr freeze.

Comments

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

Reverse Flash.

"I guess you could say, I'm the Reverse."

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,897

Doc Ock would be cool. Those tentacles could make for an interesting power.

• Edgars_Raven
    Edgars_Raven Member Posts: 1,236

Carnage

Or Joker

• shinymon
    shinymon Member Posts: 298

I'd like Professor Pyg and his dollotrons from Batman's rogue's gallery.

• Mr_Madness
    Mr_Madness Member Posts: 1,003

Tbh the only Comic book character I would like as a killer.

Chemist obsessed with causing fear dressed in a long coat, a wide-brimmed hat, sack hood, and a scythe would fit pretty well in the game.

Besides Scarecrow no one really from DC or Marvel since Scarecrow blends in well in the game because not a lot of them give a real horror vibe.

Like most super villains and superheroes are expected to have an epic battle while in DBD survivors are running in fear from the killer and Killers actually kill while Villains usually give a giant speech and such while trying to kill.

Scarecrow causes fear and mass panic. Most villains want money/power while he just wants to cause fear for his studies and sometimes even kill.

Lot of his designs look straight out of a horror film. Even the nightmare of dreams voiced him at one point.

Not into the whole comic dlcs from marvel or DC but if we were to ever get one then has to be Scarecrow since he is actually terryfing.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

Imagine Thanos as super natural as he is get slowed down by pallets.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,558

I am glad to see that someone agrees. I think Scarecrow would be the only Comic book characters who would actually fit the game.

And, truth be told, he fits DBD more than Trickster does :)

Since he is a character that deals with fear, I believe it would be interesting if his power had the effect of making each survivor see illusions or glimpses of their respective killer.

For example, if you were playing as Detective Tapp, you would suddenly see Pig lunging towards you. Kinda like Doctor, but with a little bit more of jumpscare.

I think it would be nice.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    edited July 2021

Probably something from DC's Vertigo print. Maybe Nergal from Hellblazer?

Edit: Or just Constantine himself. He would probably make an excellent killer.

• TerminatorGuy
    TerminatorGuy Member Posts: 434

Ghost Rider

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

Scarecrow from batman would be a really fitting killer imo.

• Mr_Madness
    Mr_Madness Member Posts: 1,003

Yeah that would make the game lot more terrifying. Maybe something like Freddy's dream world but you can't escape sorta like Doc's madness with tiers.

And have the illusions when they attack survivors to make them have a status effect and scream.

• BronzeHandModel
    BronzeHandModel Member Posts: 116

Ehm none...i dont want Disney with their dirty hands in this game. But i also think dbd and Marvel chracters dont match.

• Luciferr_2nd
    Luciferr_2nd Member Posts: 911

My instinct was Venom

But I think it would be a bit silly lol

• awustzdn
    awustzdn Member Posts: 317

Killer Croc. Just because "killer" is part of the name.

• BioX
    BioX Member Posts: 1,378

I also would vote for scarecrow because he would fit and has potential for unique abilities.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

Scarecrow no doubt.

He would fit perfectly and could have a real fun and trippy power

• Silvermoth
    Silvermoth Member Posts: 9

Thanos of course would appear. And scarecrow would be ace

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,180

From DC Comics:

1. Scarecrow would be an ideal candidate. His fear toxins could make him more monstrous and demonic, and he is the epitome of fear.

2. Killer Croc is beastly, aggressive and has the right humanoid shape to add him into the more monstrous of killers.

3. Gorilla Grodd would fit into a similar vein to Kille Croc, and there is something very intimidating about gorillas when they're territorial.

4. Cheshire moves away from the more monstrous characters, but she is a well-versed assassin and expert in poisons. Would make a nice change.

5. Mr.Zsasz, for obvious reasons. He's the most 'real' of the villains in the DC universe, and his carvings in his skin makes him both human and scary.

6. Silver Banshee is both intimidating in appearance and her scream power could add a new emphasis on audio elements of the game.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,180

From Marvel Comics:

1. Carnage is a symbiote merged with someone who is already a serial killer, plus he looks like a demon out of Hell. He's my top choice.

2. Doctor Octopus would be a nice addition, since he'd probably be one of very few killers enhanced by technology.

3. Sabretooth has that feral, animalistic look and aggression, and a strong bloodlust that would make him fit right in.

4. Hela has a number of powers at her disposal with which she can use. Plus, being a Death Goddess, Hela can join Pyramid Head and Myers in claiming survivors for her own.

5. Ghost would bring a form of stealth enhanced by technology instead of supernatural ability, which should have some good room to manoeuvre.

6. Lady Deathstrike with those long claws and cybernetic enhancements could create another stealth-like killer that could fit right in.