Where map nerfs? When will the nerf come?

aryola03
aryola03 Member Posts: 23
edited July 2021 in General Discussions

Ormond, Cold Wind, Gideon, MacMillan etc. maps need rework.Escaping these maps requires no skill. Just m1 + drop pallet.Need a nerf urgently.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• aryola03
    aryola03 Member Posts: 23

Is the topic portable?

• velosinhooo
    velosinhooo Member Posts: 295

I agree with all your post, Im just adding some maps that you would probably niclude in etc( the maps missing where RPD, Haddonfield, Rotten Fields, Thompson House/ Coldwind( I dont think that its urgent to rethink the loops of Torment Creek, Rancid abbatoir and fractured cowshed, its good to see them later) Coal Tower, Ironworks of misery, Suffocation pit, Shelter Woods/Macmillan( the others need to be rethink but not wit urgency) I think thoe are the urgent maps. I might be wrong in some poonts ut thats my opinion.

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445

Those 4 realms already got reworks.

Ormond is honestly better for Killers now than it used to be. I still don't want to be a stealth Killer there, but anyone else is fine.

I think Coldwind is less bad for Killers now than it was.

Gideon Meat Plant was actually very Killer Sided before its rework so I'm not surprised they nerfed it for Killers. I don't like how they did it but I'm not surprised they did.

Macmillan... honestly it feels about the same for both sides as it used to.

• jeremycarinio
    jeremycarinio Member Posts: 160

these maps are already nerf to the core. there are a lot of free hit zones on these maps.