The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Most hated characters?

2»

Comments

• Vox_Nocturne
    Vox_Nocturne Member Posts: 545

For me:

Most hated survivor: Jake Park - In the games I've been killer, Jake seems the one who comes up with the stupidest moves and dumbest saves. Sure, for a killer that should be a gift, but whenever he gets in my radius, I feel my IQ being devoured.

Most hated killer: The Ghost Face - With his stupid flipping cloak, that stupid comic mask, sculking around like Myer's annoying little brother, and running after you like some flipping Scooby Doo villain. He's just ... ugh!

• TrevorLahey93
    TrevorLahey93 Member Posts: 170

Meg with her stupid ######### mask. God they're all so annoying. They're gnats. Then we have Wraith... Does every ######### Wraith in this game just tunnel and camp? Seems like it.

• luka2211
    luka2211 Member Posts: 1,433
    edited May 2020

Survivors-Dunno why but quentins/megs/claudettes always sandbag me. And they are always rank 20s,david's and bills sometimes too.

Killers-I'm not really bothered by any killer tbh,but I'm bothered by a combo of a garbage ass map and a not that fun killer but still playable against on an enjoyable map. E.g Doctor on lerys(dislike both,can play against doctor on outdoor maps but indoor just sucks ass) Doctor on any autohaven map(I'll have more fun cause I like the realm)

• NAERUUU
    NAERUUU Member Posts: 501

Haha that's it men,

Join my Spirit hater's club ( we are 60millions )

STRIDOR was nerf btw

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited July 2021

Dwight. Nothing against the people who play him. I just hate the character.

• FattiePoobum
    FattiePoobum Member Posts: 293

Bill

l dunno for some reason everytime l play with a bill they just do something stupid (well more stupid than regular solo’s do)

l find my self always saying “######### is this bill doing?”

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,014

Nancy's I feel like we do one gen then the rest of the game there like "gen, Im to busy sandbagging to do gens"

Hag is the most annoying killer to go against, if ur in basement ur basically screwed , especially against a make ur choice hag

• ZonkyWizard
    ZonkyWizard Member Posts: 568

Killers: Wraith, Deathslinger, Legion and Trapper.

Survivors: Feng Min, Bill and Lisa Garland.

• KerJuice
    KerJuice Member Posts: 1,851

Lmao glad to know I’m not the only one to experience the effect of trapper into the next match haha!

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456

Killer wise it's Spirit and Plague, sometimes Huntress when the servers lags out and i get hit when i shouldn't.

Survivor wise it's usually neas because they usually are cocky players trying to look like "pro players" and then just DC when outplayed, i'm starting to get a hatred for Jill as well but only for blast mine because it's incredibly annoying.

• ColdWater
    ColdWater Member Posts: 72
    edited July 2021

Killers: Legion, Deathslinger, Ghost Face, Pyramid Head, Plague and Freddy

Survivors: Claudette, Nea, Meg, and squeaky Feng

• Torsti56
    Torsti56 Member Posts: 259

To me Steve is survivor I hate. Sounds he make are irritating, they usually go down quickly and are first ones to die. They don't do gens and are more scared of killers than urban evading Claudettes + what comes to hpok rescues, most times without BT and refuses to take hit so killer catch that same survivor again while Steve is probably hiding and thinking "Damn, that was scary"

Killer must be Hag, Im not fan of proxicamping with traps all over a hook making saving a lot harder. You get hooked at the basement and there is no chance to escape without BT. Most of the times even BT isn't helping when killer just waits it to end and you still are close to basement to go back there.

• Kashi445
    Kashi445 Member Posts: 4

Huntress hag spirit doc plague and Meg nea ace

• Majin151
    Majin151 Member Posts: 1,270

Survivors: p3 Claudette

Killers: Myers(doesn't get on my nerves but most Myers I go up against manages to jump scare me once a game and I hate it)

Honestly killers don't get on my nerves much the only one I can think of is probably wraith and spirit but that's due to the players that play them honestly

• Sorα
    Sorα Member Posts: 1

The flexing nea that dc's when she doesn't do a 360 correct cuz i CaN't GeT hIt?!?

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,262

Feng and Laurie. countless times they have disappointed as a team or pure toxicity.

The killers i can't stand: Huntress, Nurse, Hag, deathslinger, Bubba, Trickster, Wraith and Twins.

• Mistikus
    Mistikus Member Posts: 1,347

survivor meg

killer legion

• Jago
    Jago Member Posts: 1,742

Yun-Jin. I dont know, she sounds stupid.

• Luciferr_2nd
    Luciferr_2nd Member Posts: 911

Hag came to my mind first

• feechima
    feechima Member Posts: 902
    edited July 2021

Right now, it's Leons and he's my boy. I don't know if most Leons are just new or every muppet player just chose him for the looks, but Leons are probably among the most useless players I see right now behind blendies. Most of the time they don't do gens, get caught in two seconds, and are scared of a TR. Leons save and runs off into the sunset with the killer barreling down on you. If there is more than one Leon in a lobby I might skip it. Also, Feng must be most hated by killer, specifically Bunny-Feng, as every time I wear the cosmetic I get tunneled.

Right now I hate to see Deathslinger or Huntress in my games. Slinger for obvious monitor and abuse reasons, but Huntress because I experience the most lag with her for some reason. I routinely get hit by the refrigerators she throws,and thanks to Twitch 101, Huntresses will hold their hatchets until Kingdom come, all while advancing on you. Also, I hate dodging projectiles.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

Twins.

literally all they are good at is camping, tunneling and slugging.

i hate them with a burning passion.