The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Part 17: How would you feel about Until Dawn in DBD

HaunterofShadows
HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 4,092
edited July 2021 in Polls

Welcome everyone to my 17th poll regarding licenses. This time were looking at Until Dawn a game that I really loved. So many choices for survivors as well though I feel like the obvious options are well obvious.

Previous Poll: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/262778/part-16-how-would-you-feel-about-my-boy-grim-in-dbd#latest

Part 17: How would you feel about Until Dawn in DBD 42 votes

🟦YES I WANT IT
30%
musstang62Cornpopers_EvanIcewhisperxtr4meNeaMain1802NoOneKnowsNovaDwightFairfieldHaunterofShadowspatchoulisunFirefly987rmlakritzekatzeBennett_They1ThemLeegend 13 votes
🟩Sure I'd like it
28%
VolantConch1719Fog_KingTheRockstarKnightAvilgusdarthsolo21glitchboiCheeseAntonBoobaash13VioletCrimesGruulKozzy21 12 votes
🟨I'm indifferent on this matter
26%
TaigaRoboMojoMooksAwkward_FiendMadLordJackChurchofPigFobboTurtleSushiTV[Deleted User]TrickstaaaaaSmoe 11 votes
🟧I don't like it but its whatever
14%
GibberishSeiko300TapeKnot[Deleted User]enormous_bruh_momentEvilTurnip690 6 votes
🟥Hate it I'm uninstalling if they add this
0%
Post edited by HaunterofShadows on

Comments

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 4,092
    🟦YES I WANT IT

Loved Until Dawn however if we were to get a wendigo I would prefer the other version. the deer monstrosity one

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    🟧I don't like it but its whatever

Until Dawn was good, but it wasn't that good and I get the sense that people overhype it too often and that's what ruins it for me.

Imo it'd be a bland option as far as licenses go- and it very much plays off the stereotypical "Teens go on vacation in an isolated area and then get hunted down by local serial killer" and what-not. It stays true to form and doesn't deviate much from the formula as far as horror goes, it also plays off the recognizability of the actors who voice the characters rather than the characters themselves though most of them aren't unlikeable.

Until Dawn is very much "eh" for me and doesn't carry as much weight as the other options.

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428
    🟦YES I WANT IT

I'd adore seeing Until Dawn get included but, sadly, unless BHVR has some absolute magical negotiation powers up their selves it just isn't going to happen seeing as how, well, it's a Sony property. Sony is notoriously stingy when it comes to sharing anything(when it comes to their exclusive games) so, sadly, I just can't see it happening, as much as I want to see it.

• Fog_King
    Fog_King Member Posts: 688
    🟩Sure I'd like it

I like Until Dawn, so it would be good to get some of their characters in DBD.

• patchoulisun
    patchoulisun Member Posts: 20
    🟦YES I WANT IT

Until Dawn was one of my favorite games! If we got Sam as a survivor, my main would be changed probably forever.

• DwightFairfield
    DwightFairfield Member Posts: 1,246
    🟦YES I WANT IT

I'd rather it just be a killer, but i would love it.

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882
    🟩Sure I'd like it

It was an alright game. My main interest, as a survivor main, is the possibility of 2 survivors this chapter (I'm hoping for Ashley and Chris, but I think the popular option is Sam and Mike which I'd also be down for).

If it was only 1 survivor... eh, okay. There could be a good map and killer but I feel Until Dawn is all about the characters so it only having 1 survivor would feel weird in my opinion.

• Pookalookie
    Pookalookie Member Posts: 31

I'd prefer that they add their own design of a Wendigo and not deal with the licenses.

• Booba
    Booba Member Posts: 62
    🟩Sure I'd like it

I mean... Hag, your profile's avatar, is basically a reskin of Wendigo.

So we already have that.