What killer do you play add onless for the sole fact that the add ons are bad?

Im curious

Comments

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287

I run several killers without add-ons but not because they’re bad. I generally only use brown add-ons anyway.

• GuyFawx
    GuyFawx Member Posts: 2,027

The killer i just prestiged

• Ashreave
    Ashreave Member Posts: 139

I mean sometimes when playing a killer for the first time or after not playing them for awhile I'll play without add ons and sometimes without perks in order to get a feel for the Killers baseline limits.

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

Legion.

• ouroboros_world
    ouroboros_world Member Posts: 215

Pyramid head

• DwarvenTavern
    DwarvenTavern Member Posts: 2,495

I like using Ghost Face without addons from time to time. I still do alright.

• bibibib8
    bibibib8 Member Posts: 843

Freddy no addon are good enough for the cost

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,938

I usually play most without Add-ons but sometimes I am like: "Should I use Add-ons on this guy? Nah, they're all bad." Counts mostly for Pyramid Head, Freddy (if I play him). All the others have some useful Add-ons but PH has only 3 useful Add-ons out of 20 and Freddy only has 2.

• RenRen
    RenRen Member Posts: 1,443

Billy. I only really use junkyard filter and that's it.

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

I was going to say three but then I remembered he only has 2 teleportation addons.

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568

I don't rely on addons. I use it to waste them out of inventory.

For example I main Huntress. I prestiged her with all perks and I wasted all her addons. Now I play Huntress without addons. Her addons are mostly fine, but I won't spend extra bloodpoints for it.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,938

Yeah, and even those don't make him significantly better. They're also just mediocre. The pallets are memey and everything else is useless.

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

Freddy, he is... was(?) My main specifically because his add ons are trash and I hate using them. But really, I don't use them on anyone because, again, I hate using them. So I guess my answer is "every killer."

Honorable mention to Pyramid Head. His are bad too.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

Freddy

• Customapple0
    Customapple0 Member Posts: 629

Nemesis.

Most of his addons get useless as the trial progresses, which leaves only a few that are somewhat useful (Visitor wristband, STARS Manual, Brian’s intestine, Mikhail’s eye, Admin wristband, depleted ink ribbon, shattered STARS badge) Even then all these do is buff zombies, which would be remotely useful if they didn’t get stuck on things most of the time.

Serotonin injector is the only decent add on, the undetectable status effect from killing zombies can throw some survivors off. But even then you have to hope the zombie isn’t stuck in the corner of the map somewhere.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

Nemesis and Pyramid head. Their addons are very lackluster and most don't add anything to their power, which is already pretty good by default.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,765

Eh, Pyramid Head. Even though I use brown ones just because there's like over 200 they don't do much like ever.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,017

Billy, unless I feel like running engravings or his brown/iri add-ons. The rest of his add-ons are dog.

Other than PH's range add-ons, his add-ons in general are trash. Same goes for Ghostface, except replace "range" with "cooldown."

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

I play clown add on less most the time. He has some good ones but nothing stands out

• Manhunt
    Manhunt Member Posts: 10
    edited July 2021

When playing killer i do not use add ons.

• TacitusKilgore
    TacitusKilgore Member Posts: 1,380

Meta killers are the only ones you could really feasibly run without addons. Addons are a pretty essential part of the games balance, same with perks. You aren't gonna 4k against a competent team as myers or ghostface without addons and perks.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

Sure a lot of addons are bad or useless, but all killers have some good or ok addons so I see no reason to not use any. Unless you want to challange yourself. I do this sometimes not using any perks, but only as survivor because killer..well I need perks and addons 😀

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001

I usually only run addons on killers I'm not too familiar with, example nurse since I suck with her, trickster I use brown shoes because they feel just nice and trapper because it's trapper, I have to carry a bag and gloves.

But with the rest I do pretty good without addons.