Rank reset habits

Every rank reset I have the habit to remove all my cosmetics from my characters and just go default. It's kinda nice being able to go back to basics. 

Comments

• CrimsonMauler
    CrimsonMauler Member Posts: 18
    edited December 2018

Most killers have the habit of bringing out their most toxic builds right after rank reset.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    edited December 2018
    Rank reset is when I play the crappy killers or ones without perks.

Or I play around with builds like all totems.

Its also BP grinding time.
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

@CrimsonMauler said:
    Most killers have the habit of bringing out their most toxic builds right after rank reset.

0_0, why tho, to rank up fast? Who wants to do that?

• will_i_am_14_85
    will_i_am_14_85 Member Posts: 489

Like others have said, to play some different killers for which I am not that skilled in, it's also a good chance to try and get some achievements. like the adept killer ones.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,615

@PhantomMask20763 said:

@CrimsonMauler said:

0_0, why tho, to rank up fast? Who wants to do that?

No, not to rank, probably to bully.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@CrimsonMauler said:

Maybe thats due to the fact that you never know who yuo verse

• AntiJelly
    AntiJelly Member Posts: 1,155

Eh, I don't play any different during rank reset. If I run into players that happen to be worse than me, I play nice and let them farm a little. From my experiences though, I see more toxic SWF and I just can't go more than 5 games without playing against an infuriating group of SWF during the first week after rank reset.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

@AntiJelly said:
    Eh, I don't play any different during rank reset. If I run into players that happen to be worse than me, I play nice and let them farm a little. From my experiences though, I see more toxic SWF and I just can't go more than 5 games without playing against an infuriating group of SWF during the first week after rank reset.

I'm planning on playing nurse after rank reset. I'll wait a few days though since I suck at nurse and I want a decent chance to learn