Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Yamoka Estate, Sanctum of Wrath Map bug, allows survivors to trap killer in rocks.

Koopus
Koopus Member Posts: 5
edited July 2021 in Bug Reporting

All Platforms - As long as you are playing on Sanctum of Wrath on Yamoka Estate

Step 1 : Boot the game and load into a public match and get lucky or a private match with specific game rules

Step 2 : Play as killer or survivor in public or private match

Step 3 : As far as I know this only works on the map Yamoka Estate, Sanctum of Wrath.

Step 4 : Find a Tree with a specific rock pattern formation.

Step 5: Climb up the rocks at a specific angle in order to get on top and fall into the hole between the rocks. Step 6: become stuck unless a killer goes in to pick you up and give you the height to get on top of the rocks and escape or stay trapped as a survivor as killer you most lunge attack and a very specific angle and spam forwards and side to side keys in order to perform an escape. *very lucky*.

Step 6: If this cannot be achieved there is no way to get out, works on Deathslinger and Hillbilly, chainsawing can not get you out unless proper angling is achieved

Unaware if this works on other maps, have only seen it on Sanctum of Wrath so far.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

In the Original Match, I had gotten stuck in I was playing Deathslinger as a killer in a public match with 4 survivors

• Killer/Survivor used. Deathslinger (I believe that the killer or survivor selection does not affect this.) I used Hillbilly in the example video with this report.
  • I used the perks Sloppy butcher, iron grasp, and dead man's switch although I am unsure if the perks affected the way the bug works.
  • The map was Yamoka Estate, Sanctum of Wrath
  • To set up the bug, you must first find the specific hole location. As long as you are in the hole, it works every time. The rock formations are not always in the same place, in the test match I had to go around the map to look for them. Some kind of random gen.

DOCUMENTS ADDed

• Videos of the bug in action as well as many escape attempts and one successful escape in the form of a youtube link as the videos were too big for an attachment.
  • The one with commentary and chat with a friend is recreation, one that is quiet and has very little commentary is of the first match where this occurred, showing the exploiters of the bug as well. They were console players. gs (PC only) are included for the private match test. (attached)

Post edited by Koopus on
2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Koopus
    Koopus Member Posts: 5

https://youtu.be/i1LmRuGpgh4 This is the first occurrence of the glitch

https://youtu.be/ulpryfIGufo This is the custom match video where I showed how the glitched was achieved.

• sunnyupgremlin
    sunnyupgremlin Member Posts: 3

Had this bug too!

Noticed that I was able to walk on a specific rock formation, and while testing the boundaries, fell into the hole and was unable to escape.

Other survivors and the Killer came and also got stuck after following the same path up the rocks.

The only way anyone was able to escape was by wiggling free from the Killer's grasp, and then the Killer hitting the escaped Survivor so that they fell forward over the rock.

Screenshots attached.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,092

I also had this bug. You can get it on both Yamaoka maps, not just Sanctum of Wrath - it's attached to a tree-rock-pallet tile that can appear on either of them. Got stuck there as Nemesis trying to help a Yui escape the deathtrap.