Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

When is the update 2.4 (darkness among us) coming to ps4?

im confused in which when will the new killer and update come to ps4. Everyone is saying it’s not today but it says it comes out today. Is that only for steam? 

Best Answers

Answers

• bambusratte_xD
    bambusratte_xD Member Posts: 39
    12.12. In EU 
  • Bravescorpio
    Bravescorpio Member Posts: 152

There is a lot of confusion because nothing has been confirmed. Not queen just posted in a thread yesterday I believe that they have not confirmed the release date, and I believe will not be confirming them. To add to this confusion, Matthew tweeted that the Legion is out this week. But that's all, sometime this week.

To further complicate it, websites all over (just google dead by daylight legion release date) have been posted its release date as December 11th, even though its hasn't been confirmed.

A final note of confusion, someone else posted that playstation EU has the date set for December 12.

So there you have it, a collection of Legion guesses so far.

MY personal guess would have been today, but it seems a little odd that its not announced yet, but I'm assuming its because the devs no longer trust the stores to actually have it there so they won't say dates anymore.

• BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    Darkness Among Us DLC will be released tonight on the 12th, and the Charity Case will be released on the 14th at midnight (EU) time https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2018/12/10/new-on-playstation-store-this-week-borderlands-2-vr-warhammer-vermintide-2-more/
  • ACEvHEARTS
    ACEvHEARTS Member Posts: 403

There is a lot of confusion because nothing has been confirmed. Not queen just posted in a thread yesterday I believe that they have not confirmed the release date, and I believe will not be confirming them. To add to this confusion, Matthew tweeted that the Legion is out this week. But that's all, sometime this week.

To further complicate it, websites all over (just google dead by daylight legion release date) have been posted its release date as December 11th, even though its hasn't been confirmed.

A final note of confusion, someone else posted that playstation EU has the date set for December 12.

MY personal guess would have been today, but it seems a little odd that its not announced yet, but I'm assuming its because the devs no longer trust the stores to actually have it there so they won't say dates anymore.

Agreed on all counts. However, they also did not announce the Spirit release until it had already gone live. So like you said, it’s probably more about making sure all platforms are synced up before making any promises. 
  • The_Daydreamer
    The_Daydreamer Member Posts: 735

I just want to say, that the new chapter is already on their website.

http://www.deadbydaylight.com/en/chapters

• Bravescorpio
    edited December 2018

@ACEvHEARTS said:

Agreed on all counts. However, they also did not announce the Spirit release until it had already gone live. So like you said, it’s probably more about making sure all platforms are synced up before making any promises. 

Yep, I'm certain that's the point they are at now with all the complications they have run into. They'll only announce it when its actually on the stores for sale.

• AL112476
    AL112476 Member Posts: 3

It’s confusing because on the website it says today but it doesn’t say PC specific or anything 
  • Bravescorpio

@lindechene said:
    well this time it is the other way around:

I was able to purchase the chapter dlc just now at a around 17.08 GMT on the 11th in the Playstation store (CH).

But the game itself has not updated yet.

You never know what types of fun issues you'll run into on release day... I'm trying to remember which killer it was, maybe Huntress... people were able to buy her but there was a huge delay before the game itself had her show up. Even after it updated, something went wrong in the store. It was absolutely brutal. But its good to know that the ball is rolling today.

• lukeydrew
    lukeydrew Member Posts: 13

Patch notes have been updated for PC and Xbox, not PS4. Maybe a delay?

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,895

I'm on PS4 and have an update downloading right now.

• Daniel101773
    Daniel101773 Member Posts: 277
    It’s available right now. I’m installing the update on PS4 as I type this 
  • towhead
    towhead Member Posts: 61
    lol, it says "coming soon" when you try to buy new characters.on ps4.
  • alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

not too long ago