What is Your Favourite Map for Your Killer/Survivor Main?

Personally, I love Lery's and Badham IV for the Doctor, my main, for my own reasons... but I'm curious. What are yours?

Comments

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,940

I like midwich whenever I play legion oddly enough I always do super good on this map especially against fairly decent survivors

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

Midwich.

It's always the best map for me for some reason. I just love how atmospheric and symmetrical it is.

• TerrorUnleashed
    TerrorUnleashed Member Posts: 497

That is why I prefer Lery's; I'm able to rack up kills impressively for a player of my 'skill' (yeah, I'm new to console)... every time I play it with Doctor, I'm able to mind game perfectly, don't have to tunnel or camp whatsoever (although I rarely do, even when I probably should to secure a draw), and I just have so much fun playing it... it's definitely the size in comparison to Static Blast, but...

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

I love Coal Tower as every killer, but I particularly like it as Legion.

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,395

I love midwich and rpd from the few times i played, i main legion btw.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,335

Old Léry's is a map that I hold close to my heart, and it will always be my favorite.

I main Freddy, btw.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,013

Every Autohaven map on Blight tbh.

• LUCIFER_MORNINGSTAR
    LUCIFER_MORNINGSTAR Member Posts: 35

nothing special bc I'm legend🤗

• ZonkyWizard
    ZonkyWizard Member Posts: 568
    edited July 2021

Coldwind Farm with any killer/survivor

Post edited by ZonkyWizard on
  • MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

I don't really have a favourite killer map, but my favourite survivor map is RCPD. May as well rename it "free win". I can spend so long wandering around being completely useless, looking for totems and chests, exploring the insanely husge and visually stunning map, and the killer is still completely and utterly #########. With a spiked pole dipped in acid and wrapped with razor wire.

• Northener1907
    Northener1907 Member Posts: 3,012
  • ManyAchievables
    ManyAchievables Member Posts: 667

Ormond is just my favourite map in general and for some reason it feels very good for Trickster. I don't really know why, but I guess it's because a lot of the loops are short walls or open spaces.

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

It doesn't matter too much when I play Ghostface kun. If I had to pick, The Saloon is a nice blend of open despite being small so you can M1 chase. I feel like I can be stealthy and use the grass or high ground to spot people. It also helps that it has the weakest Shack and I feel Shack is HEAVILY rigged in survivors favor. I can only get chased for about 10 seconds before going down, but when I get Shack, all of a sudden I can hold them for a minute or two with relative ease. So... Yeah, no cheese for them.

• IsJustMe
    IsJustMe Member Posts: 436

I love to play Nemesis on Hawkins. Personally i think its the best map for him

• SkeletalElite
    SkeletalElite Member Posts: 2,687

On killer, Midwich because I'm a blight main and that map is nuts for him.

On survivor, probably thompson house or haddonfield.

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804

Lerys and RCPD for Demo are really fun

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105

Coal Tower for both.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

For clown dead dawg is my favourite. Lots of good throwing spot and it’s very small

For survivor it’s coal tower

• GrimoireWeiss
    GrimoireWeiss Member Posts: 1,452

My favourite Ghostface map is Disturbed Ward. It's not exactly a good killer map, but the best stalks I've got were from the main building there. Ironworks of Misery is a close second.

Funnily enough I don't like indoor maps that much with him. They are easier to get hits but harder to stalk.

• yui_best_girl_at_me
    yui_best_girl_at_me Member Posts: 80

hawkins for legion and mookle so close quarters and with iri mix tape duper easy to patrole

if we want to do over all for everyone dead dawg as it looks cool and has good sight lines

• Kira4Evr
    Kira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025

For Survivor, anything but Léry's, Hawkins, Midwitch, The Swamp and Dead Dawn Saloon. I really don't like those maps. Every other map is okay I guess. But I really do like Coldwind Farm and R.C.P.

For Killer, I don't really have a favourite map. But all the indoor maps are on the table.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,883

I main Mikey so I generally like the indoor maps, especially since I love to run the dead rabbit add on. They never hear me coming til its too late.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,335

Its layout didn't change much, but its visuals being gutted is what bothers me the most.

• MrCrazyCat62
    MrCrazyCat62 Member Posts: 168

Midwhich for both killer and survivor.

I just think its neat.

• beatddb
    beatddb Member Posts: 565

I main Huntress so any open map works, but blood lodge is my favorite.

On survivor I play a lot of Claudette and she's incredibly OP if you crouch in some of the bushes on dead dawg saloon

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Probably just Treatment Theatre, both aesthetically and gameplay-wise.

• ringwinning
    ringwinning Member Posts: 552

I'm a survivor main. My favorites are Red Forest and Crotus Prenn Asylum.

And Swamp can eat my ass.

• TerrorUnleashed
    TerrorUnleashed Member Posts: 497