is spirit or nurse harder

i find that spirit is a lot harder as you have to have good headphones or use iri glases

Comments

• lagosta
    lagosta Member Posts: 1,871

Nurse. It takes a lot of time to build the muscle memory you need to consistently get hits with her and after all that work, you can lend in indoor maps and need to learn how to predict survivors.

Spirit is a cakewalk with headphones.

• Northener1907
    Northener1907 Member Posts: 3,012

Spirit has challange lol? My second game i had adept Spirit. But i still have not adept Nurse.

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452

Nurse. I don't think this is even remotely controversial.

• yui_best_girl_at_me
    yui_best_girl_at_me Member Posts: 80

i think it is i can only ever get brutal as spirit and can get 4 ks with nurse often

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082

Nurse. Spirit at the end of the day minus some pallets and windows is hear good. While Nurse has some weak maps, billion bugs, and the most extreme muscle memory.

• Shirokinukatsukami
    Shirokinukatsukami Member Posts: 1,624
    edited July 2021

Nurse is harder.

Spirit is significantly easier to use. You can get up and killing with Spirit in ten seconds. Nurse needs like ten days to get good wit her.

Spirit at the end of the day is just like any other killer. All the M1 skills you learned with everyone else translates directly to her. With Nurse you literally need to learn a new way of playing that is unique to her and isn't exactly easy to learn.

How is this even a question.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,013

Nurse, no question.

I think a better comparison would be Nurse and Blight (however I think both are equally as difficult).

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

Well bearing in mind how many terrible Spirits I've faced where they still down good survivors in 20 seconds just because they get 1 hit then phase perfectly on them I'd say Nurse.

As long as the survivor is injured and the Spirit has good headphones + the survivor doesn't have Iron Will then you have quite easy chases.

• gilgamer
    gilgamer Member Posts: 2,209

Anyone who says spirit is harder is high or has never played nurse and just assumed

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

Spirit's harder is you're not using Stridor, you don't get free hits by letting go of your controls, you don't quick-burst and "50/50" (80/20 in the Spirit's favour) loops, and you don't have specifically tuned sound settings and ridiculous headphones.

However, that's a lot of things to avoid doing.

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772

Nurse is multiple times level of magnitude harder. Spirit is relatively easy if you have headphones. Once you learn short phasing is a thing not even iron will can beat you.

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,445

In terms of playing, Spirit. Since she still has to deal with certain loops, Nurse just ignores everything a survivor does.

There's a difference between hard to play, and hard to learn

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,180

Nurse is harder across the board. The gap closes a little bit against really high level survivors who force Spirit into using her phase for every hit and know how manipulate their own sound, but Nurse is still more difficult.