Dead Hard should be reworked

Jubeithesilent01
Jubeithesilent01 Member Posts: 30
edited July 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Simple dead hard is unfair call me entitled but hitting someone with your hatchet hearing the splat noise but then they dont go down cause they pressed e you dont het the down. Dead hard is a crutch in all ways it rewards you for being injured and all you have to do is press e to escape. Lets say you play Myers you mindgame a survivor at a pallet your about to hit them but they dead hard into you and het the stun, now most people say wait it out now now Lets say the Myers waits hè gets stunned so hé had to go for the down, you all complain about slinger and spirit not having counter play but this is in the game and if all 4 survivors have dead hard wich at Red tanks is not uncommen you have no choice and it leads to bestond frustrating games anybody willing to debater me on this please do in open to my mind being changed

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• EntitySpawn
    EntitySpawn Member Posts: 4,233

DH is fine, no I'm not a survivor main most killers need buffs but the perks fine. It's just a strong perk.

• HumbleDwight77
    HumbleDwight77 Member Posts: 11

I’m not calling you entitled as it’s your opinion and everyone has the right to one.

however, I disagree, as someone who plays both sides equally I don’t see dead hard as such a strong perk I think it needs a re work. In fact as killer if I see someone has it I generally bait them into using it the second time I’m in a chase with them. I don’t believe it gives them that much distance that it’s unfair or anything.

in regards to the hitting and they don’t go down, Mildly annoying yes but again I see it as a second chance perk. They don’t gain so much distance that the chase is over.

A strong perk ? Yes. An unfair perk ? I can’t agree with that

• legacycolt
    legacycolt Member Posts: 1,684

DH is Fine

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676

DH is fine. Both sides have perks/powers that can feel BS to the other side. That doesn't necessarily mean they're badly designed, maybe fine tuning but not a rework.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

It’s just as fine as SF and bamboozle to me. Both just extend/decrease chase time for minimal effort

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

I used to hate DH and I still kinda do.

But I don't want to nerf it anymore, like others already said, its just a strong perk. Let survivors have it

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,428

@Phasmamain

Never thought about it this way, and honestly people who hate DH should start bringing bamboozle, and playing killers that can hit through obstacles.

I get it’s annoying, but so are so many perks out there that are just as fine as DH is.

Bamboozle doesn’t have any requirements right? I don’t run it so I don’t know.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

All you need to do is vault the window. They are similar since they both help in chase for little skill requirement

• TacitusKilgore
    TacitusKilgore Member Posts: 1,380

Oh my god, not this post again.

• ThanksForDaily
    ThanksForDaily Member Posts: 1,304

"Dead hard crutch perk in all ways"

SMH

• Jubeithesilent01

Ok so this Comes up alot? Sorry in New here sure IT annoying but in alot of cases it can destroy early game pressure and dead harding for distance is still very strong and lastly my problem with bringing Perla like bamboozle is that i wanna have a cool build i hardly never run slow down and if i do IT either eruption or surge bringing a boring build is unfun even if you win but bringing a unique and fun build is fun but IT gets tilting if you losse cuz "e" bringing bamboozle is ######### boring so is En Fury and i generally dont want by builds to revolver around little losers who run dead hard

• fr0sty1223
    fr0sty1223 Member Posts: 307

Dead hard doesn’t get nerfed until tunneling and camping are addressed. There are 4 perks that cannot be touched right now as the current amount of campers, sluggers, and tunnelers is skyrocketing lately and those 4 perks are: Borrowed time, dead hard, Unbreakable, and decisive strike.

• VioletCrimes
    VioletCrimes Member Posts: 878

It’s an exhaustion perk; not like survivors can spam DH. Once they’ve hit it, they’re ######### as long as you keep chasing them.

• Jubeithesilent01

Ok in going to try my best to be nice i play alot of survivor not as much as killer but around 6 hours a week it sucks but how would we adress it i have no problem with dat or bt dead hard is my issue of you have sugestions please drop them but if there are Amy good ideaal the devs would have done something by now

• Phox
    Phox Member Posts: 206

This seems so random, since when was dead hard op?

The majority of the time people use it in the open for pointless distance, do it into a wall or just end up exhausted on the ground. It can be good but it’s not consistently as reliable as other exhaustion perks and killers will bait it out once they know you have it.. I just don’t see how it’s a problem.

• Edilibs
    Edilibs Member Posts: 699

DH is perfectly fine. Well...unless your on console then your Dead Hard doesnt really go anywhere and or the game drops frames as your doing it and you get bodied! lol

• meatisadelicacy
    meatisadelicacy Member Posts: 1,920

Dead Hard fails so often I cannot imagine what killers would do if the perk actually worked. And what about NOED? Talk about a crutch perk. LUL.

• Jubeithesilent01

I dont use hoed Ir Amy slow down for that matter all those perks are purely cruthes closets thing to noed i use is blood warden