What is your killer main and why?

Options

Mine is the doctor because I think he and his addons are really fun to play even on high ranks.

Comments

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Options
    Myers. Simply because he’s my childhood horror icon. However, I’ve been playing a lot of Nurse now. I’ve gotten tired of being Looped to death. I’m on PS4 so the looping still has vacuum and all that crap. I can still wreck with Myers, I’m just tired of running in circles. If I’m going to be rewarded for doing well and killing everyone, at least it’s wont be as frustrating, boring, and flat out annoying with Nurse.
  • TheTimeMachine
    TheTimeMachine Member Posts: 229
    Options
         I like The Doctor the most due to his ability being able to make things more tense for survivors. Like the static flares on screen and hallucinations.
  • GhostEuant
    GhostEuant Member Posts: 243
    Options
    Trapper main. I get the most satisfaction when during a chase I’m able to corral a survivor into a trap I set ages ago. Plus he has good base stats so even if no one steps in a trap at least I can still be competent. Aaaaand his prestige 3 body looks the best. 
  • Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    Options

Freddy cause I'm a filthy fanboi.

• Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080
    Options

Billy, vrum vrum. He's fast and deadly and can play however you want efficiently.
    Huntress, because she's a 10/10 killer. Eat a hatched

• ComelyStar
    ComelyStar Member Posts: 187
    Options

Nurse, because I liker her action rich and skill-based power. I collect pallet loopers' tears in buckets.

• GhostEuant
    GhostEuant Member Posts: 243
    Options

Nurse, because I liker her action rich and skill-based power. I collect pallet loopers' tears in buckets.

And their salty lips in jars? 
  • MuteNewt
    MuteNewt Member Posts: 234
    Options

Im a Billy main. Just bought his outfit today :D I think its the speed at which I can patrol gens is what I like the most. Combine him with B&C, Enduring, Thanatophobia and Lightborn and you have a winner. Not to mention Billy just looks so horrifying in his P3 gear. I think hes the best looking P3 killer in the game.

• guest602
    guest602 Member Posts: 149
    Options

I'm main Billy, because I think games are more intense with him as you completely control the map. Also, chainsawing needs practice, and the feeling you get when you chainsaw a survivor is amazing.
    What I love the most about playing him is, when I hook a survivor and I see another one with Chili & BBQ, I go to him, even if he's at the other side of the map. I guess this is why I hate camping and tunneling and why I feel so frustrated when I'm forced to do so.

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    edited June 2018
    Options
    i play them all.  trapper though, is highest level.  i love putting traps in unpredictable spots.
    Post edited by EpicFailTryHard on
  • allychaan
    allychaan Member Posts: 14
    Options

Started with Trapper, as he is probably the easiest killer to play and start with. But I do like Myers and Leatherface equally.

I play Leatherface if I see some flashlights or possible BM in the lobby as I don't have Franklin's on my other killers. Myers is just fun to play.

• SNTD
    SNTD Member Posts: 84
    Options

i am the Rare Leatherface Main

• Immersed_P3_Nea
    Immersed_P3_Nea Member Posts: 49
    Options
    Billy-Love using the chainsaw to manage the map and protect gens and totems. I usually just swing rather than try to chainsaw survivors, but it’s extremely satisfying to chainsaw toward a notification and end up downing the survivor. 

Myers-He’s very fun to use with M&A, and EWIII can be more effective than any insta-down perk or add-on if used properly.
  • SpaceCoconut
    SpaceCoconut Member Posts: 1,962
    Options

Hag.

I like planning ahead and trying to outsmart other players with her traps.

• MegChicken
    MegChicken Member Posts: 163
    Options
    The Pig. I like the stealth and delaying the game. Shame she's in an awkward spot, but a buff wouldn’t hurt the character. 
  • abawgus2
    abawgus2 Member Posts: 25
    Options

Mine would have to be Freddy Ive always been obsessed with him since i was little i liked how hes different from other killers like jason and myers hes always in your face while most other killers just stay quiet and use the stalker approach

• abawgus2
    Options

but for dead by daylight i dont really have a favorite i just use who ever i feel like using

• abawgus2
    Options

@TrumpJunior said:
    Nurse in end-stage because of my hatred for survivors. 

See i don't know why people use the nurse she is too slow, and its hard to do the blinks.

• MonsterInMyMind
    MonsterInMyMind Member Posts: 2,744
    Options

Billy because hes the most fun killer to play in my honest opinion

• abawgus2
    Options

i also like The huntress she is prob gonna be my new main.

• EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    abawgus2 said:

@TrumpJunior said:

See i don't know why people use the nurse she is too slow, and its hard to do the blinks.

there is a very large learning curve for her that no other killers has.  it is all about muscle memory.  i may make a thread about her as i have many things i have learned.  she really is the best once you get the hang of her.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    RemoveSWF said:

Leatherface because any killer who can't defend a hook is a joke.

really?  "defend a hook"?  camp like a beast, eh?  i am of the opinion that a real killer can catch a survivor 3 times.
  • abawgus2
    Options

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    RemoveSWF said:

really?  "defend a hook"?  camp like a beast, eh?  i am of the opinion that a real killer can catch a survivor 3 times.

I agree

• abawgus2
    Options

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    abawgus2 said:

@TrumpJunior said:

there is a very large learning curve for her that no other killers has.  it is all about muscle memory.  i may make a thread about her as i have many things i have learned.  she really is the best once you get the hang of her.

I think you should i would love to read and be a part of it

• EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    cool, i will put it here in general discussion because it may get more exposure.  also, i will provide short (around 30 seconds) videos to show i am not just talking and have actual experience.
  • abawgus2
    Options

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    cool, i will put it here in general discussion because it may get more exposure.  also, i will provide short (around 30 seconds) videos to show i am not just talking and have actual experience.

Awesome i am new to this website tho so idk how to find discussions

• EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    i will post the link.
  • abawgus2
    Options

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    i will post the link.

ok

• EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    meh, be a bit.  it has to be approved for some reason.
  • abawgus2
    Options

@EpicFailTryHard said:

That's cool i'm fine with waiting.

• EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    probably be tomorrow.  3 videos wouldn't work but i can't figure out which.  about 20 videos of her.  she is awesome.
  • swenpai
    swenpai Member Posts: 259
    Options
    Myers.
    He is unique, fun and very powerful.
  • ComelyStar
    ComelyStar Member Posts: 187
    Options

@abawgus2 said:

@TrumpJunior said:

The blinks are easy, predicting survivors behaviour and running routes is the hard part. And she's only "too slow" for all them tom, dicks and harrys using Sprint Burst.

• EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    RemoveSWF said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    RemoveSWF said:

Four survivors, catch each three times? That's twelve hooks in every match. Impossible against decent survivors.

Survivor mains love telling killers how to play. I'm sure they just have killers' best interests at heart (lol).

all survivors at 3p.  2 killers at 3p and the rest are 2p.  i play killer.  i am not sure of the definition of "decent" but i have videos of doing precisely that.
  • Temori
    Temori Member Posts: 27
    Options

Nurse. I like playing a killer that you can master. And if you master her, you will destroy every team.

• LatexT
    LatexT Member Posts: 97
    Options

Huntress/Billy for high rank because I tried learning nurse many times, but I just can't. Myers/Doctor/Pig at low ranks because they are so much fun

• Skairipa
    Skairipa Member Posts: 255
    Options

I love switch Nurse to Huntress, but usually i play the scary blinker because is kinda powerful against 360, jungle gym, pallets and many objects. I keep training the other killers but lately im trying to understand Leatherface's chainsaw and Clown's bottle fog :)

• Opekyn
    Opekyn Member Posts: 83
    Options

Doctor and Freddy are easily my top two, but the Clown is quickly growing on me.

• FlashDreyar
    FlashDreyar Member Posts: 1
    Options

Well I mostly main Myers because I love being sneaky as a killer and survivor. It always makes me laugh when survivors don't see me coming, I get lots of comments saying that I scare them which is something I love doing to people both online and irl. I also am a somewhat strong Hillbilly though still adjusting to different chainsaw styles. Then my third main is the Pig because again due to stealth plus I did love the Saw movies and games. I'm also currently practicing using the Huntress and Nurse. I have a better understand of the Nurse then Huntress, I can throw hatches to save my own life. XD

• Mask_maker
    Mask_maker Member Posts: 28
    Options
    The Hag! She makes for nice creative and tactical killing ^^ her mori is also my favourite 
  • EpicFailTryHard
    edited June 2018
    Options
    abawgus2 said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:

nurse blinks

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/4135/nurse-blinks#latest

nurse tips

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/4210/nurse-tips#latest

i couldn't put the information in general discussion.  probably because i am flagged so much by the obsessed.
  • abawgus2
    Options

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    abawgus2 said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:

nurse blinks

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/4135/nurse-blinks#latest

nurse tips

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/4210/nurse-tips#latest

i couldn't put the information in general discussion.  probably because i am flagged so much by the obsessed.

its fine

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    Options
    Doctor because he is very fun to play as.
  • MinusTheBillie
    MinusTheBillie Member Posts: 349
    Options
    I rotate on all killers, except nurse. I tend to play Trapper and Leatherface the most... Mostly because of tea perk builds I've got and just a lot of fun to play.

Play The Hag, Dr, and Freddy the lightest, just because of my play style. 

No Nurse, because I'm no good with blinks and don't want to invest the time to get better. I'll play her if I get a nurse daily challenge, but a challenge it is.  
  • mistressdiana
    mistressdiana Member Posts: 56
    Options

Amanda because she is baaaeeeee but for real the RBTs are a fun mechanic even if they don't kill a lot, and its really fun to be near survivors who haven't noticed that you're the killer yet.