Question to Survivors!

Q = Which killer & perks combo do you hate so much?

I would say Spirit & Stridor but it is gonna nerf.

So i will say Nurse & Infectious Fright + A Nurse's Calling

Comments

• Northener1907
    Northener1907 Member Posts: 3,012
    edited July 2021

Well yes, i see.

But i am not seeing so much Infinite Tier 3 because it is so hard. Your cost is losing all gens if survivors are good. But for solo, yes you are right. This would be so annoying.

Once i saw one Michael with Infinite Tier 3. And there was only one gen and they were trying heal against him.

• NoelleMina
    NoelleMina Member Posts: 638

Anything with Franklin’s Demise. It’s just such an inconvenience. 😖😖 I love me medkits.

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,264

Let's see..

With any killer i despise Tinkerer.

A Nurse's Calling, Devour Hope, Barbecue & Chilli, Pop or Undying on killers with high mobility.

There is nothing more annoying than the killer being fast, getting information on every action and a bonus on every hook.

And preventing a survivor from stopping one of their perks.

It's unbearable.

• KerJuice
    KerJuice Member Posts: 1,876

Infectious fright + Starstruck + the add-on that makes you scream- all on Nurse.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,307

Any high mobility killer + Tinkerer and Make Your Choice.

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,264

Oh, then i will tell you which killers =)

Nurse, Wraith, Hag, Blight, Spirit, Twins.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,769

Any killer ever with Tinkerer, just whenever it's on a high mobility killer it's made 30x worse. Franklin's is annoying but I can handle it. Slinger is imho worse than Spirit to face and I cannot stand it in the slightest. I don't particularly care facing a Slinger, I will go and do something else instead of dealing with a single match vs Mr. I-have-no-terror-radius-and-one-of-the-best-chase-powers-in-the-game, Mr. Hold-M1-to-beat-me-and-fall-asleep-doing-so. I cannot stand it.

Only killer worse than that is Ghostface because of some very awful memories attached to the ######### :D

• xenotimebong
    xenotimebong Member Posts: 2,803

I really hate Leatherface + Bamboozle. I get why people run it, it’s obviously a strong combo. But I’m disappointed every time because Bubba window mind games are super tense and fun, so Bamboozle just reduces all chases with him to throwing pallets and hoping you get good loop chaining RNG. If not, gg ez.

I’m also not a fan of Make Your Choice on Doctor. Again, it’s a synergistic pairing so I get it. Doesn’t mean I have to like it. :D

• kisfenkin
    kisfenkin Member Posts: 617

The most annoying setup I've ever faced was Doctor + Lullaby.

Franklin's isn't fair. Imagine the uproar if survivors were given a perk the removed killer add-ons when we get a pallet stun. It wastes our blood and we get less per match to begin with.

• cobalt22
    cobalt22 Member Posts: 133

Blight or bubba with any aura reading ability, ruin and pop.

• spirit72
    spirit72 Member Posts: 227

I guess I prefer not to see Leatherface, Billy, Blight, Spirit. Ghostface can be a pain.

Someone mentioned Mikey with infinite EW3....that can be a toss-up, and what I do there really depends on how the other 3 react to it. Sometimes we end up being able to work through it, other times I end up helping where I can, getting as many BP as I can muster, and then I either look for the hatch or face my fate with dignity :)

Nurse isn't usually so bad, just because a whole lot of people end up not being great at playing her. But then, similarly, a lot of Survivors really don't understand how to approach a Nurse either, so a lot of the Nurse slaughters I see kinda stem from that. BUT, when I do see a well-played Nurse, I know that none of us are going to survive anyway, so it's back to get my points, do what I can, etc. And I try to pop the Nurse up post-match too and give them props, because playing the Nurse well is no small achievement.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Most hated combo is IF on nurse by far but trickster in general is second place

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195

coming from a last gen perspective-

I instantly hate the guts of anyone using Console Butcher. You can see the survivors running into walls.

• voorheesgt
    voorheesgt Member Posts: 827
    edited July 2021

Ummm Billy and Oni have far more mobility than wraith, twins and definitely spirit.

• Vyne456
    Vyne456 Member Posts: 848

I would say a Bubba with a chainsaw oil add on and Everything like Doctor having BBQ. Also a demogrogan and ghostface with Mad Grit.

• unluckycombo
    unluckycombo Member Posts: 582

Hmmm... this is a hard one for me, since most of my dislike towards Killer+Perk Combos come from the Killer just knowing how to play well, or poor teammates. (And most of my complaints about Killer either come from lack of reasonable counterplay for Survivor and the way people act as those Killers)

But I'm gonna say Agitation+Starstruck on a decent Nurse. It can be really oppressive to face if the Nurse is decent on an average map, especially since TR's tend to be wonky sometimes. (Can't tell you how many times I've been hit with Starstruck while not hearing a TR.)

However, I'll also say that Impossible Skill Check Doctor, or any of the top, decent Killers played by someone good with full slowdown builds. (Nothing against good players playing like Blight with full meta builds, but God it can be just so hard for even SWFs to even compete, let alone solo players and non-4 man SWFs.)

For bonus too, I'll say my favourite things to run as Killer.

-> Sloppy, Thana, BBQ and Devour together on Spirit. Gives decent game slowdown if you can keep up pressure, encourages healing (which gives everyone more points!) and the solo Devour plays can get funny while not being too overly invested in it.

-> Make Your Choice Legion. I don't know why, but it's really funny to insta-down a full health Survivor with Legion- even if they don't heal very often.

• Vyne456
    Vyne456 Member Posts: 848

Even a Nemesis with agitation and iron grasp sounds very OP…

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,120

I think Ruin is a fair perk, but it's the one I hate going against.

• spirit72
    spirit72 Member Posts: 227

Ruin used to really be a problem. These days it's just an annoyance.

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335

Honestly, just stacked slowdown perks. The ruin, undying, thana, dying light BS. Or Corrupt, ruin, undying, pop, like pick a slowdown and move on.

I Just hate a game to drag on endlessly.

• Snowbawlzzz
    Snowbawlzzz Member Posts: 1,419

Slinger with M&A

They almost always use it to proxy camp the hook

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,120

Current Ruin is easier for me to deal with than old Ruin, but the effect it has on boosted randoms is about the same. I hate getting pushed off of gens with current Ruin because I just know the randoms aren't gonna notice my gen that's almost done and are gonna let it go down to 0.

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

Nothing sucks harder than seeing a Gen that was 99 go back to 0 because your teammates won't commit and is scared to go back to that gen even though the KILLER IS CHASING YOU!

• Kira4Evr
    Kira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025

I wouldn't say that I hate any builds on specific killers. But there are a few I dislike.

1. Blight with Ruin + Undying + Tinkerer. Because almost everyone uses it and they all play the same.
    2. Freddy with either "Ruin + Undying + Tinkerer" or "BBQ + Pop".
    3. Deathslinger with Monitor and Abuse.

And as I said before. I don't really hate these "perks & killer" combos. I just find them really boring to go up against. Because when it comes to number 1 and 2, they all just play the same and almost everyone uses that combo.

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,395

Spirit + stridor

Blight + tinkerer

The spirit match will be boring as hell, but when i am against a tinkerer blight i just want to quit.