What's the most unfair thing that happened to you?

Options
Tostapane
Tostapane Member Posts: 1,536

Title. I'll start: i was in a coldwind map (I was the only one who used a cake offering while the other were selfish with personal offerings or hooks offerings), 1 gen remain, i was playing fair (aka no tunneling and no camping), I was chasing a survivor and after hitting him he escaped (lucky break + corn + iron will = escape assured), while I was searching for him, I found one of the previously hooked survivor, downed her and bam, undeserved DS eated, I kept following her (slightly pissed off for that DS) and outplayed her In a strong loop, when suddenly her dead hard allow to her to reach the pallet in time... At this point I was angry, but it was a matter of seconds catching her again since I zoned her in a dead zone, when suddenly last gen popped and again another perk saved her: adrenaline, giving her not only an extra health state, but even a sprint burst, allowing her to reach a safe zone near the gate already opened... The funny thing is that she escaped while the only survivor that I didn't chased was killed... Literally outplayed with 3 perks, no skill involved...

Comments

• Friendly_Blendette
    Friendly_Blendette Member Posts: 2,923
    Options

I was trying to get my Twins adept. Victor said he didnt want to do this ######### anymore. Spent the whole game trapped.

• LittleSagey
    LittleSagey Member Posts: 78
    edited July 2021
    Options

I was .000001 seconds away from cleansing a DULL totem and the killer decided to hit me

Post edited by EQWashu on
  • WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082
    edited July 2021
    Options

Looping good made a good trick then lag bails the other side out rather it be optimization or their connection. Aka current DBD

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,282
    Options

The devs giving away exclusives that I and many others earned

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 8,602
    Options

It happens everyday. I get a grab, and then the game cancels it.

• cobalt22
    cobalt22 Member Posts: 133
    edited July 2021
    Options

Have 4 of us in badham map with Trapper as killer.Be me running toward the yard while my team was scattered doing there own thing until i get caught in trap. Hatch was already beside me and see teammates was right next to it Instead of going for the save they all escaped the hatch and left me to die. End game chat "You suck dude! What were you thinking?!!" to me. Feels bad man.

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335
    Options

3rd grade, went out for choir. We go out in the hallway, individually , and the receptionist plays America the Beautiful on piano and we sing. They pick everyone in the class except 3 of us. So each week when the kids got to go to choir practice, we had to stay behind. Sad day.

Maybe that's why I love to sing today, even tho I can't carry a tune.

I don't think this is legal anymore, lol. But, NJ in the 80's.

• Damarus
    Damarus Member Posts: 600
    edited July 2021
    Options

Was playing a match on Ormond, it was me and a friend, and two randoms (who were together). Two Spanish randoms. Me and my friend completed pretty much all of the gens that were completed (3) AND kept the killer busy. I went for saves whenever I could, and I saved a girl who was hooked, with BT. The killer came back and chased her, but she had BT, so she was fine. She managed to go down in a matter of seconds, meanwhile my friend was dead. It was me, the soon to be dead girl (Yun Jin) and a Laurie with a key. I got hooked, for the first time. And I got left on the hook to die, all the way to the end. Meanwhile, the guy just did nothing at all, crouchwalking through the entire map. When I asked him why, he said that I "farmed" his friend. Those are the times when I wish i could just down my teammates as if I was the killer. Oh, the killer was a Clown, and not even a good one.

Also, while I was chased, I had my friend telling me what the other guy was doing. And in all the time it took the killer to down me, he was a precious teammate. Because he did nothing.

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171
    Options

Me playing on console.

• ukenicky
    ukenicky Member Posts: 1,352
    Options

Just any case of extreme tunneling. It's like the killer doesn't want me to play so okay I'll just dc, close the game and play something else if that's really how they want to be.

• Ruma
    Ruma Member Posts: 2,069
    Options
  • Clueless
    Clueless Member Posts: 340
    Options

I had a trapper match where I didn't bring any bag addons and two of my traps spawned inside of generators. I couldn't pick them up, but I could reset them inside the gen. The survivors cannot get hurt by these traps. Losing 1 trap to RNG was tilting, but to go to other trap and see it is stuck as well was overwhelmingly frustrating.

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,766
    Options

having to sit through a 15 minute match, which consisted of the first 3 gens getting done within the first 3, then the last 2 hiding for the next 12, the last one escaping with a key

it was really frigging tedious to sit through

• LittleSagey
    LittleSagey Member Posts: 78
    Options

Page 78 section 7B-2, killers shall allow survivors to cleanse all totems on map regardless if they are in a chase or spotted out in the open (please notice my sarcasm)

in all realness the most unfair thing to happen to me is getting addicted to this game no matter how much worse it gets with each new update

• ringwinning
    ringwinning Member Posts: 552
    Options

Any time the wiggle meter reaches EXACTLY the end when I'm RIGHT at the hook, yet somehow the killer still has the capability to hook me. Like #########.

• Sweet_Susie
    Sweet_Susie Member Posts: 27
    Options

Whenever I get a bad match and I'm barely able to almost get 1 kill and the whole team suddenly crowds the hook and marches Saving Private Ryan style to the gates and then...well they teabag.

Lol, it's all good fun though.

Art by Cute-c3 just made this to show how I feel at those times.

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127
    Options

I feel like I could just record myself playing a session of Solo Queue and you can see me getting robbed every game.

• Jago
    Jago Member Posts: 1,742
    Options

Today, auto haven.

Nurse on console.

Blinked, freeze, stucked.

Had to wait for survs to escape.

Nice.

• Clevite
    edited July 2021
    Options

Omg, I feel that. Just did a solo q session. [BAD WORD] terrible.

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127
    edited July 2021
    Options

I had a Kate have the equivalent intelligence of a molerat basically throw the game away against this Wraith we played against because she (who wasn't on any hooks) ACTIVELY REFUSED TO GO INTO A CHASE WITH HIM!

All of us could've escaped if she ONLY GAVE US TIME BY BEING CHASED EVEN A LITTLE BIT!

• Clevite
    Options

I know. Take a hit, do a genny, run away from the hook....aaahhhh.

This is why so many folks decide to swf.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,630
    Options

In game or IRL?

I've got plenty for both.

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882
    Options

I was trying to do the Power Moves achievement, listed below in the spoiler tab for those unaware, and I was having a good game. I did my gen, this was 2 escapes in after 10 games, the gens were done, all I needed to do was escape. I got a freaking lag spike. I saw the gate, it was opened, I was running to it with the killer behind me, then I just kept teleporting back to the point I was even outside to the right of the gate and then got downed. I had good internet the entire game except this one specific instance and I died because of it.

Power Moves

Equip 0 perks, repair generators for a total of 1 full repair and escape 8 times in public matches

• TheDarkTyrant
    TheDarkTyrant Member Posts: 2,074
    Options

Not getting a killer from the world of Resident Evil.

• Kaana
    Kaana Member Posts: 50
    Options

Multiple times I'll have Deliverance and before I can use it, my teams already ran through the exit gate and the entity instantly kills me.

• Szakally
    Szakally Member Posts: 56
    Options

CHAPTER IX: Spirit Happend and 2017 lost my save data  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CluelessWanderer
    CluelessWanderer Member Posts: 939
    edited July 2021
    Options

I sometimes try to stomach solo queue. So unfairness happens constantly.

So in today's batch, let's see... well aside from the constant bloody camping and unabashed tunneling at 4-5 gens: I completed the first gen, and the Huntress found me and chased me throughout the last FOUR gens. It was the longest chase I've ever had playing DBD. I was gobsmacked that this Killer just continued after me, past multiple gens being worked on, as they all popped one after the other. Wouldn't you know it, when the last gen popped, that's when she finally gets a hit on me- and NOED. But of course.

I get hooked, and watched the auras of my crummy "team mates" open both exit gates and leave. They didn't even try to search for the totem. Sure, the Huntress was being campy, but for the love of God. They had plenty of time to try to find the totem and idk, maybe give it a shot? Nope.

One of them even took a hot minute to grab an event Halo.

Solo queue is the WORST experience this game has to offer. I'm convinced the developers couldn't give a rat's behind about us.

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,789
    Options

One time, I kicked a breakable wall and got stuck on it for the rest of the match.

Another time, I got stuck on the corner of that one hill for the whole match and then the killer found me and I died on first hook.

Good times.

• VioletCrimes
    VioletCrimes Member Posts: 878
    Options

Game crashing and me losing all of my BP.

• gilgamer
    gilgamer Member Posts: 2,209
    Options

Spawned in as demo on gas heaven, had ruin undying(it just came out at the time and I was testing it dont judge me) and within 30 seconds both ruin and undying were gone I had only found 1 person while running towards my totem and they just got super lucky spawns and both spawned on my totems as well as the whole team having distortion so I never even saw auras.

• Entity_Lich94
    Entity_Lich94 Member Posts: 320
    Options

Spawned into Haddonfield as Huntress with lethal pursuer, could see 2 survivors in one corner, the other 2 in separate corners of the map all next to generators. The infinite in the middle house was open and a good 25 pallets (safe ones too) had spawned. Didn't stand a chance

• Grandpa_Crack_Pipe
    Grandpa_Crack_Pipe Member Posts: 3,306
    Options

Mother's Dwelling, doing a gen near Shack until the Plague comes around. I'm already sick, but I loop her for a good while until a severe case of spaghetti arms gets me hit through the window.

And down into the basement I go.

And I stay there for a long, long time. Just watching my team not do anything useful. I get to second hook, 20 seconds left, I hear the Plague get her Corrupt, and.. salvation! A Kate's coming to unhook me!

..is that a heartbeat?

Kate unhooks me with the Plague literally right behind her. Charging her corrupt purge. No BT. I don't run DS.

Long story short, I get soloQ'd.