The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Fast Track is underrated

I know alot of people may not run fast track often but for me its a really good perk for someone who is really good at getting great skill checks. While doing a gen and my teamates getting hooked i managed to get 12 tokens and it instantly filled the gen bar all the way to the end, I usually never see anyone run fast track honestly but these last past few games it has done me justice! Majority survivors always bring iron will, DS, unbreakable ect....

Comments

• Mazoobi
    Mazoobi Member Posts: 1,564

True. The ability it holds is definitely something that should draw some level of concern.

A few days ago, I was playing twins and as I just downed a Kate, I saw a Yun-Jin get on the last gen that had about 70% progress nearby, but I had pop goes the weasel. I got greedy to use it, so I immediately grabbed and hooked Kate, but as soon as I walked over to the gen, it popped even though I knew it should've only been around 85% progress. She had it equipped at the tally screen.

It's clearly not the best perk in the game, but it does get some spotlight once in a while.

• Doziano
    Doziano Member Posts: 57

I think the perk would have a very nice potential if you wouldn't lose all your tokens in a single skill check. Imagine purposely not hitting great skill checks throughout the game to get a big speed boost, and then you lose all of it to ruin or pop. I think that making it spend only a fraction of your tokens instead of all of them at once would make it more useful.

• kisfenkin
    kisfenkin Member Posts: 616

You don't even need to be good at getting great skill checks. Fast Track works with Stake Out (gain charges in the terror radius, each turns a good check into a great check). This is a decent combo if you are working on the 'make x great skill checks' challenges for the tomes. If you hit the great skill checks it doesn't use the charges of Stake Out either. Bring a medkit with the increased chance of skill checks add-ons and get bonus blood + heal faster, too.

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278

Sometimes that can’t be helped. It’s not the OP fault if teammates aren’t great at chases.

• Rez_Marsiel
    Rez_Marsiel Member Posts: 279
    edited July 2021

Oh trust me, the perk is extremely powerful by itself. If all 4 survivors are running it gens are extremely hard to defend.

• Piruluk
    Piruluk Member Posts: 995

Its a worse Stake out, its not underrated, its a bad perk.

• Snowbawlzzz
    Snowbawlzzz Member Posts: 1,419
  • lagosta
    lagosta Member Posts: 1,871

Nah, it's a catch-up mechanic and a very welcome one. Those act like insurance instead of the typical win-more perks that dominate the meta RN. She's not going out of her way to kill her teammates but in case they do, she can profit on that.

• Sr_Peregrine
    Sr_Peregrine Member Posts: 11

Adoro usar essa regalia! Eu uso com estaca e sinto uma boa sinergia :D

• The_Krapper
    The_Krapper Member Posts: 3,259

I feel like stake out by itself is better than fast track, you don't have to have your whole team on death hook to make use of it and you get great skill checks mostly the whole match if you use it right, fast track can be helpful against a good killer who has pressure but let's say you do get use out of fast track , even in that scenario if the killer has pop and kicks the gen you used all your tokens on how much did it really help? Your down a slot now until people are dying