Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Legion is god awful

Like, holy moly

How, why, did they release in this state?

Also why tf is Susie locked behind auric cells?

B r u h

Comments

• ReneAensland
    ReneAensland Member Posts: 838

I played 2 matches against him before heading to work.
    First match, everyone escaped.
    Second, 1 died. 3 of us escaped.

It's launch day, I'm sure in a week when they start using Ruin, BBQ, NOED they'll start improving.

• Incarnate
    Incarnate Member Posts: 677

@jaerthebear said:
    Like, holy moly

B r u h

Ask the devs why they did, so many people (the majority of people who participated in the PTB) told them how to fix the legion during the PTB, but as always they only take what people say with "a grain of salt" and put their twist on it.

Maybe @Janick can answer why they chose to go ahead with the release of the legion when they were fully aware of the many issues there were and are with the legion. Because quite frankly, in this state, you cannot with any amount decency (or lack there of) charge money for this killer.

• Avariku
    Avariku Member Posts: 608
    didn't they already state they are working on some changes for legion? 
  • blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773

The legions stun should be reduced if you cancel the frenzy early or something. 115% movement speed tooo

• Neska
    Neska Member Posts: 132

The only thing I learned playing against Legion, is that I'm healing myself 24/7 and it's annoying af.. I thought Spirit and Nurse were bad because they down you faster than you can look, but Legion is just as annoying as Freddy and his dreamworld and doc with his madness (doc isn't that bad tho) Besides that, we had some games where more people escaped and some where nobody escaped so far

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

@Neska said:
    The only thing I learned playing against Legion, is that I'm healing myself 24/7 and it's annoying af.. I thought Spirit and Nurse were bad because they down you faster than you can look, but Legion is just as annoying as Freddy and his dreamworld and doc with his madness (doc isn't that bad tho) Besides that, we had some games where more people escaped and some where nobody escaped so far

You shouldn't even be healing, there's no reason to, his deep wound won't down you.

• lukeydrew
    lukeydrew Member Posts: 13

@Blueberry said:

@Neska said:

You shouldn't even be healing, there's no reason to, his deep wound won't down you.

Uhm yes it does?

• Blueberry

@lukeydrew said:

@Blueberry said:

@Neska said:

Uhm yes it does?

Deep Wounds does not down you. He literally has to M1 with a normal attack...while moving at hag speed...

For him to down you actually with Feral Frenzy he has to hit you at least 4 times...that includes the fatigue time after hits and his power fully recovering multiple times to be used again...

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,895

I've played against Legion about 10-12 times, and only died on one match. That was thanks to Noed.

• ItsYourBoyGuzma
    ItsYourBoyGuzma Member Posts: 797

@jaerthebear said:
    Like, holy moly

B r u h

So the devs manage to make one of the most disappointing chapters in the game.

```````````````````````````````````````CONS

-Killer design is bland and basic
    (Literally just ripped a model of one of the runners from DG and slapped on some blood here and there)
    -Ability so stupid and unfun the devs themselves cant even use it on their own stream.
    (Hey kid you like jumping over things and stabbing people with a stick? WELL HERE YA GO!)
    -lore is garage
    (kids just shank the ######### out of a janitor, WOW. Here's a better backstory -
    everyone went to this ski lodge because it's a vacation spot. All of a sudden an avalanche happens thus snowing in everyone inside the area. People start panicking due to low food supplies but frank and his gal wont die, NOT LIKE THIS.. so they kill when they need to{like if theyre on the verge of starvation so theyll murder one of the others inside the lodge} susie and joey dont wanna be eaten and are hungry as well and help in the killing. then right before the gang starts to turn on each other to survive the entity takes them. HOLY #########, already a better lore background.)

New killer perks are trash
    discordance is decent/BBQ replacement.
    since the devs gave into the survivors whining about not being big brained enough to sit in the killers terror radius, hide behind a gen, or walk one way then turn back 3 secs after.

`````````````````````````````````````PROS-
    The only thing i actually like in this new DLC is breakdown and Susie's unmasked face.
    She has this sadistic look, even though she was the most hesitant in the killing of the janitor.

didnt buy it (Unlocked it) because this whole chapter smells of half-ass effort... 1/5

• lukeydrew
    lukeydrew Member Posts: 13

@Blueberry said:

@lukeydrew said:

@Blueberry said:

@Neska said:

Uhm yes it does?

Deep Wounds does not down you. He literally has to M1 with a normal attack...while moving at hag speed...

For him to down you actually with Feral Frenzy he has to hit you at least 4 times...that includes the fatigue time after hits and his power fully recovering multiple times to be used again...

So what happens at the end of the bleed out timer?

• Blueberry

@lukeydrew said:

@Blueberry said:

@lukeydrew said:

@Blueberry said:

@Neska said:

Uhm yes it does?

Nothing, because unless someones brain dead they have mended the Deep Wounds away or the timer hasn't even gone down at all because they are in a chase still. To go down from the Deep Wounds timer you literally had to escape the killer and then do nothing.

• Neska

@Blueberry said:

@lukeydrew said:

@Blueberry said:

@lukeydrew said:

@Blueberry said:

@Neska said:

Uhm yes it does?

Nothing, because unless someones brain dead they have mended the Deep Wounds away or the timer hasn't even gone down at all because they are in a chase still. To go down from the Deep Wounds timer you literally had to escape the killer and then do nothing.

I don't know how you play Legion, or how the killers you play against play him, but I get hit with Frenzy and then he chases someone else so I have to mend myself and - since I don't wanna get surprised half life - I heal to full health because I don't use SB to run away as soon as he appears.

• Blueberry

@Neska said:

@Blueberry said:

@lukeydrew said:

@Blueberry said:

@lukeydrew said:

@Blueberry said:

@Neska said:

Uhm yes it does?

I don't know how you play Legion, or how the killers you play against play him, but I get hit with Frenzy and then he chases someone else so I have to mend myself and - since I don't wanna get surprised half life - I heal to full health because I don't use SB to run away as soon as he appears.

If you are full healing against Legion then you are playing wrong, that's the issue. You are wasting gen time. There is no reason to heal against him. Mend and then do gens.

• Neska
    Blueberry said:

@Neska said:

@Blueberry said:

@lukeydrew said:

@Blueberry said:

@lukeydrew said:

@Blueberry said:

@Neska said:

Uhm yes it does?

If you are full healing against Legion then you are playing wrong, that's the issue. You are wasting gen time. There is no reason to heal against him. Mend and then do gens.

And then he comes around a corner, without frenzy & I’m dead.. no thank you :) 
  • yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832

@Neska said:
    Blueberry said:

@Neska said:

@Blueberry said:

@lukeydrew said:

@Blueberry said:

@lukeydrew said:

@Blueberry said:

@Neska said:

Uhm yes it does?

pay attention then

• Blueberry

@Neska said:
    Blueberry said:

@Neska said:

@Blueberry said:

@lukeydrew said:

@Blueberry said:

@lukeydrew said:

@Blueberry said:

@Neska said:

Uhm yes it does?

Only if you're brain dead and don't hear his large terror radius a mile away. He's a hag with no traps, if you're getting hit by that it's on you.

• MhhBurgers
    MhhBurgers Member Posts: 1,758

@Neska said:
    Blueberry said:

@Neska said:

@Blueberry said:

@lukeydrew said:

@Blueberry said:

@lukeydrew said:

@Blueberry said:

@Neska said:

Uhm yes it does?

These are the ppl that the devs balance the game around, we're basically #########.

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506
    edited December 2018
    Blueberry said:

@lukeydrew said:

@Blueberry said:

@Neska said:

Uhm yes it does?

So deep wounds from BT wont down me either? Deep wounds is deep wounds. If you dont mend you go down.
  • Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,862

@blue4zion said:
    The legions stun should be reduced if you cancel the frenzy early or something. 115% movement speed tooo

I'm all for a Legion buff, but this would be completely unbalanced.

• Blueberry

@Carpemortum said:
    Blueberry said:

@lukeydrew said:

@Blueberry said:

@Neska said:

Uhm yes it does?

So deep wounds from BT wont down me either? Deep wounds is deep wounds. If you dont mend you go down.

It doesn't go down during a chase.

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506
    Blueberry said:

@Carpemortum said:
    Blueberry said:

@lukeydrew said:

@Blueberry said:

@Neska said:

Uhm yes it does?

It doesn't go down during a chase.

So the statement that "deep wounds wont down you" is false then.