The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

New Dwight Doesn't Look Like Dwight

rita_book
rita_book Member Posts: 43
edited July 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

I'm very sad that the Dweet model was changed so much. His fans ADORE his face model.

I understand that some other characters were in desperate need of change (Quentin), but I think Dweet was PERFECT.

Please allow us to keep the old face models as a cosmetic.

Post edited by rita_book on

Comments

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

I don’t think the old models are fitting as they probably also created the new models because of unified animations and such. Thus the old face models would probably bug out and have clipping issues (and here is to hope the mouth/teeth issues of the PTB models are fixed in the live version.. otherwise my argument isn’t really valid 😅)

• rita_book

I'm afraid that there is no chance to keep the classic models. Behavior, say it ain't so!

• Masterninja
    Masterninja Member Posts: 411

For me, its a bit annoying to hear someone complaining about a visual detail so small that you can't even see it in the matches.

THE SURVIVORS REWORKS ARE FINE, AS THE NEW ANIMATIONS AND THE MAPS UPDATES.

We need players to feedback and suggest, not complaining about very small things that are insignificant.

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,929

Good point @Masterninja

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992
    edited July 2021

If someone has feedback about anything in the game, they are welcome to share it here. Not to mention survivor and killer mains alike almost unanimously agree that all of the map reworks are garbage.

• rita_book

If it is such a tiny unimportant detail, then why did the devs spend so much time and resources to update them?

A visual connection to our characters not only affects how much the players enjoy the game, but also the overall health of the game. The company makes important revenue from skins.

• Karao_Ke
    Karao_Ke Member Posts: 1,221

They really messed up his hair imo.

He doesn't look like a smol innocent boy anymore, he looks like a nerd that kept up with his skincare for a week before he started his new office job. It's awful.