Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I am impressed with you blight mains

I know he came out a while ago but from the way people described it I wouldn't have been into his playstyle. Just watched a video and I was right. It looks like playing billiards in first person, and you're the cueball.

IDK how you guys get those angles on point but more power to you.

Comments

• Northener1907
    Northener1907 Member Posts: 3,012

Blight is person, don't talk like this about him.

• ringwinning
    ringwinning Member Posts: 552

Maybe I'll try it sometime! I get motion sickness really easy though, so I'm not sure how it would work out. Would have to have some ginger tea nearby, lol.

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

I wouldn't recommend playing Blight if you get motion sickness then.

Since you need to constantly do flicks with Blight to get much usage out of him on shorter loops.

Also his bugs can make his movements really...

Difficult.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

It doesn't come right away. I didn't get a single rush hit in my first game. 2nd game just when I was just about to get my first one the Jake dead harded, I may have let out an angry shriek.

Very fun killer but you often feel like you're fighting the map as much as the survivors

• cyniChris
    cyniChris Member Posts: 207

He's very difficult to learn, what with hitboxes being as inconsistent as they are, and he probably has the highest skill cap of any killer in the game. Easier to learn than Nurse, but harder to master IMO. A good Blight main is almost unstoppable.

• Dr_Gaster
    Dr_Gaster Member Posts: 243

Never played blight but I do like pool so maybe I'll try him

• gilgamer
    gilgamer Member Posts: 2,209

Yeah that's a pretty good summation of blight gameplay

• GuyFawx
    GuyFawx Member Posts: 2,027

Blight is Dbd's sonic the hedgehog

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,140

I didn't like Blight when he first came out. His POV was too low, it was awful. His controls felt pretty crappy on console, too.

After his POV was raised and his controls adjusted, he feels pretty good to play as. The map mobility is awesome. His biggest problems are sliding off the environment and not having things to bump off of on corn maps.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,697

I played my very first match as blight on Lery’s, and I wasn’t expecting to do well but I ended up getting a 3k.

At first I was confused on how to use his power but hopefully once I get the hang of it, he could be one of my mains.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,224
    edited July 2021

He can be super fun, but his collision has only been made worse since release and you're going to burn map offerings left and right unless you enjoy completely wasting your time playing Blight on indoor maps.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,015

Don't hesitate to try him out. Very fun killer to learn!