A question of Legion's speed.

I have no idea if this makes any sense. Hell I might be blowing smoke out my ass. Did they take into account the size of Legion when coding their speed?

I ask because Legion and Huntress move at the same 110% speed but I feel like I can close the melee gap faster as Huntress. Is it possible they didn't take into account Legion's size when putting them in the game since Huntress is larger? 

Could that be why Legion feels so slow? That due to their size, instead of moving at 110%, since they're smaller, they're moving at 105%?

Comments

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

I very much doubt it. Feels 110% for me.

On a side note, I find their shortness very annoying. Can't bloody see anything; swamp, corn or anything like that is a pain in the ass. Honestly, this frustrates me more than anything else about Legion.

• Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073
    It might honesty just be an illusion of lack of speed due to the height. I just really feel as though I can cover more distance FASTER as Huntress.
  • sadmuffins13
    sadmuffins13 Member Posts: 73
    I feel the same way about the spirit. She has the same speed as the legion but just feels faster when i play her. 
  • GraviteaUK
    GraviteaUK Member Posts: 464

I think it's more illusion.

If any of you have ever played WoW Gnomes and Tauren move at the same speed but the Tauren feels completely different to the gnome because of the massive height difference.

• Khroalthemadbomber
    That's the thing though gnomes feel faster because they're covering the same distance at the same speed.
  • Khroalthemadbomber
    If Legion were truly doing the same, it would feel like that. I dunno though
  • White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

Height has no correlation to speed. The Hag also has 110% ms and has the same "problem" which comes from the FOV closer to the ground. If you use Shadowborn you'll feel a lot faster, but only because you see more stuff moving relatively faster at the edges.