Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Everyone Saving Cakes for x2?

I just realized most people are probably gonna use cakes at the time two xp huh? I mean we're talking massive XP. Is it Just X2 for basic experience or after all earned BP? Trying to figure out with cakes how much BP I am gonna rack in ;)

Comments

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060

The Basic BPs of the Match will be doubled. So if you would get 25k BPs normally, you get 50k BPs instead. If you use a Survivor Pudding/Escape Cake, 75k BPs... And each BPS/Cake gives 25k BPs (+those 5%) extra.

• EntitySpawn
    EntitySpawn Member Posts: 4,233
    edited July 2021

It doesnt double the double if thatd what you mean.

32k max

64kmax with double bp

96kmax for double bp and max stack of wglf/bbq

192k if 5 cakes

256k if you get 32k with 5 cakes, double bp and max stacks of WGLF/BBQ

Might be wrong but just got into a match lol

Edit:didnt add the extra 5% from the cakes, this would be if 5 party streamers

• SloppyVoldemort
    SloppyVoldemort Member Posts: 452

I will when the game is stable enough that I can enjoy using them too. Don't want to use one and the crash halfway through the match and end up with nothing.

• Patrick1088
    Patrick1088 Member Posts: 628
    edited July 2021

32k match

32k Bloodhunt

32k BBQ/WGLF

168k for 5 cakes (525% x 32000)

264k max per match

Edit: also I do have 30-40 cakes ready. So I'm expecting ~7.9M if I have time to play 40 matches. I'll probably end up doing 16-20 realistically though

• EntitySpawn

Yeah I forgot that 5% I was just trying to be quick before I got into my match, but its okay it was a fast match most of my team DC'd

• EntitySpawn

Well thanks for the correct calculattions!

And Pig, honestly didnt think pig was considered good tbh, Hardly ever see pigs so it's a shame lol

• TwitchyMike
    TwitchyMike Member Posts: 759

So basically. If everyone used a cake during times 2 xp. We would be looking at... If 32k is max standard. (32x2=64) x525 if everyone used their cakes = 336k bp from one match! That'll be insane! And if running BBQ n Chilli it's pretty much times 7 xp for one match probably putting you at... 400k for one match?

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

Yep, I am. I have over 100 cakes on Deathslinger. I'm more than ready for that.

• bubbagaming
    bubbagaming Member Posts: 5

feel free to use cakes as much as you want it won't get affected by the 2x blood point multiplier so it really doesn't matter when you use them as long as you do use them

• th3
    th3 Member Posts: 1,841

I’m only planning on using my survivor cakes. Thoroughly uninterested in using my event cakes and bps cause of how miserable the event was.

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882

I'm going to finally use my 4th year cakes on Jeff so I feel right prestiging him (he's been stuck P1 since 4th Year)

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

Its +100% of your base BP earned in match

• malloymk
    malloymk Member Posts: 1,553

Yes. I am.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,896

Yeah I am. I have 145 on Dweet and around 168 on Mikey I believe.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

No. It's additive not multiplicative. You would get,

(32,000 × 5.25) + 32 +32 +32, or 264k. Assuming 5 burnt cakes with max bp the hunt points and max bbq/wglf stacks.

• VioletCrimes
    VioletCrimes Member Posts: 878

I already blew most of my cakes, but I’m holding onto the ones I have, plus BPS, regular cakes, and green envelopes.

• GuyFawx
    GuyFawx Member Posts: 2,027

I do have over 85 cakes on spirit ill be using them for that event....btw when is it?

• SloppyVoldemort
    SloppyVoldemort Member Posts: 452

Thursday 11 AM EDT.

• Pilot
    Pilot Member Posts: 1,158

I'm stacked... On Depressi-.... Cakes.

Nothing like playing the 2x Event after a 3-week Anniversary Update. I'm ready for the pain, once again.