Billy, one year after his nerf

Options
gilgamer
gilgamer Member Posts: 2,209
edited July 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

I have barely played Billy since 4.1.2, which was when they renerfed his cooldown rate for overheat a couple weeks after his rework, and I have only played him here and there for dailies and hated it but I decided to try and pick him back up again recently because of the lack of stimulating killers since blight.

At first I remembered why I stopped playing but decided to keep playing him to try and get back into the groove of curving and timings and started to get my old touch back.

But at the end of the day I still hate everything they changed about his base kit, still hate overheat, still hate his roar, still hate his new chainsaw noises and still hate 90% of his addons which is more whatever since I don't like playing with addons to begin with but now I feel bringing his brown and yellow addons for overheat is necessary to just bring him back to feeling even remotely similar to how he used to feel, which is really annoying to me since I keep running out and I get like 1 of either from my blood webs.

So in conclusion #MakeBillyGreatAgain.

Post edited by gilgamer on

Comments