The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What video game licenses do you want to see in Dead by Daylight?

Jarol
Jarol Member Posts: 1,985

Well, I did one of the classic eighties movie slashers, I want to know what video game license you want to see in Dead by Daylight? Personally I opt for an Outlast and Slender chapter, but also one by Manhut that I don't mention due to lack of space.

What video game licenses do you want to see in Dead by Daylight? 83 votes

Five Nights At Freddy's
25%
AdelooCornpopers_EvanAwkward_FiendDarkMagikFobboMrGimmsYouTubeVyne456Dhurl421ZestyBoobaGannTMTheArbiterThat_One_FriendryseterionHaunterofShadowsAvignonSleeepy888Otakucherrysdiirtydannn00binati 21 votes
Outlast
16%
Seiko300Midori_21anonymous31337GlamourousLeviathandiscordancePixel_BoomBotxtr4meJarolAmazingXandQwQwDistortedDreampiggygooikGamerEzraLeegend 14 votes
The Evil Within
9%
TragicSolitudeTheRockstarKnightTaigaLuciferr_2ndbm33GuiltiiStinkyOrnsteinImpulse02 8 votes
Amnesia
9%
TerminatorGuyTapeKnotKeezoEmealherrik666BeelzeboopViktor1853Badonkadonk 8 votes
The Walking Dead
6%
TerrorUnleashedDr_LoomisMrsGhostfaceItzPixelYTVioletCrimes 5 votes
Slender
15%
kodiakyMrPenguinSzarmanGothicPrincessMr_MadnessIAmShadowZzzBlue_Archer33ash13[Deleted User]MastatoeSickamooreHex_IgnoredAnni3P4anny 13 votes
Dead Space
9%
TatariulandromatGrimmy_BluuesCheeseAntonSOMENINJANAMEAlzuquiPeanutBristlesDBK1 8 votes
Soma
0%
Alan Wake
1%
Marc_go_solo 1 vote
The Last of Us
6%
Scary_Punk_GhostsimpforfelixWexlerWendigolo0PEbleUnknownGoddess 5 votes

Comments

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531
    Outlast

Outlast would be perfect for this game.

• RoboMojo
    RoboMojo Member Posts: 1,326

If they ever added a Bloodborne chapter then that would be a dream come true for me. It's my favourite game of all time. It's not perfect but I love it nonetheless. There's so many possibilities for Killers too, less so for Survivors but there are options. Perhaps they could use one of the people who you can send to the Oedon Chapel as a Survivor? Bloodborne will always hold a special place in my heart. I know that my wish to see a Bloodborne chapter will likely never be fulfilled but oh a Bloodborne chapter would be magnificent! I would be so, so happy.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    The Walking Dead

Clementine.

• Keezo
    Keezo Member Posts: 454
    Amnesia

Anything from Frictional would be great, but Amnesia also happens to have the best DbD fitting monsters

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 4,092
    edited May 2021
    Five Nights At Freddy's

I kind of figured outlast and Fnaf would be the top ones. However I was expecting amnesia to do better than slender.

• redhex45
    redhex45 Member Posts: 61

Clock Towner, it needs to make a comeback

• simpforfelix
    simpforfelix Member Posts: 66
    The Last of Us

having just joel as a survivor sort of how they added just bill would be fantastic

• Luciferr_2nd
    Luciferr_2nd Member Posts: 911
    The Evil Within

Evil Within Chapter would be awesome, the theme fits perfectly imo.

• Badonkadonk
    Badonkadonk Member Posts: 79
    Amnesia

With how influental Dark Descent was, Frictional deserves something. SOMA would be cooler thematically though, doing gens and killing survivors underwater sounds wild, it doesn't have any really good killers though unlike Amnesia.

• TerminatorGuy
    TerminatorGuy Member Posts: 434
    Amnesia

Killer has got to be the Servant Grunt. Most iconic

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,120
    Alan Wake

They're all great options. I was torn between Outlast, The Evil Within and Alan Wake. Ultimately, I chose Alan Wake because I was thinking of characters who had options for different perks.

From a survivor's point of view, there aren't any perks themed around light, so Alan Wake could have perks based on that.

For example, a perk where when he completes a generator, the light above can blind a killer within a set radius, giving survivors a chance to escape from a closeby killer, as well as a semi-counter to Tinkerer.

Alternatively, perks that involve the effectiveness of torches, or even a perk that brings in a flare the survivor can light and carry around for a brief set of time, which doesn't blind the killer, but maybe distorts its vision.

As for the killer, the perfect opponent would be Mr. Scratch. His power would definitely involve mqnipulating the darkness around him to hinder survivors. He could also teleport within the darkness.

As for his perks, he could have perks based on his manipulative nature, as well as darkness. He could be able to block a random survivor perk, hide the regressive sparks on a gen whilst also granting a brief period of undectableness and a slowdown effect on the gen, and finally a perk which - when activated - causes torches to jam for a brief period of time; either from a hit or a radius of effect.

• AnneBonny
    AnneBonny Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,252

Hard disagree, Jin Yoshida or Terry Akers as a killer would be sick

• Awkward_Fiend
    Awkward_Fiend Member Posts: 687
    Five Nights At Freddy's

Clock Tower, Fnaf, PREY (2017), The Babadook, Alien, Friday the 13th, Outlast, and the Thing would all be great choices. Although several of my wanted characters would have to be paragraphs or cross-license chapters, like Pat from Green Room and Lamb Mask from You're Next.

• Badonkadonk
    Badonkadonk Member Posts: 79
    Amnesia

While those two could be killers, with how they work in the game, I feel like there are better killer options that more or less have the same abilities or are more interesting (Jin Yoshida = Slenderman in terms of how he works), Terry Akers would be the best contender really, but there are better contenders for sounds based killers in my opinion.

Overall, while I do love SOMA, not a lot of the monsters really have an 'iconic' presence and the ones that do reappear I feel aren't unique enough. If you have a concept for them, I wouldn't mind hearing it.

• Booba
    Booba Member Posts: 62
    Five Nights At Freddy's

Among Us

• Woodywool
    Woodywool Member Posts: 622

I remember that in one of the surveys, they asked what the crossover we would like to see with DbD and they gave to us a list of games.

I saw S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and was surprised. And I've a feeling that we could have it in the future when Stalker 2 is going to release like with RE Village.

• DwightFairfield
    DwightFairfield Member Posts: 1,246

Resident Evil

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

Friday the 13th

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546
  • Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    Outlast

I would take the Miner from My Bloody Valentine over everything on this list except for Outlast (and maybe The Last of Us- but I seriously doubt that would ever happen)

• Literallyweezing
    Literallyweezing Member Posts: 88

Bioshock

• WexlerWendigo
    WexlerWendigo Member Posts: 1,867
    The Last of Us

TLOU fans rise up

• Vyne456
    Vyne456 Member Posts: 848
    Five Nights At Freddy's

I don't why I picked this though. It's about getting furries back into the community IMO.

• Revzi100
    Revzi100 Member Posts: 529

i would also like to see the character Ray Sawyer from the 2005 horror film venom

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882
    edited July 2021
    Dead Space

My option wasn't here, I'd like Siren to come next if possible

Kyoya Suda is just cool, man, and I think it'd be awesome to have a Clairvoyant character in the game.

EDIT: Just played Dead Space, Isaac is now my second most wanted

Post edited by CheeseAnton on
  • MathewMii
    MathewMii Member Posts: 62

I'm down for some Clock Tower DLC mainly bc my younger sister is a huge fan of the franchise. For me, I would love a World of Darkness DLC. In case you don't know what it is, it's a series of TTRPGs like Vampire: The Masquerade and Werewolf: The Apocalypse.

• VioletCrimes
    VioletCrimes Member Posts: 878
    The Walking Dead

A lot of good options, but I’d want Lee or Clementine.

I’d also be down for Clocktower like other people are saying.

• ShamelessPigMain
    ShamelessPigMain Member Posts: 1,877

The only license I want in DBD is Olivia Rodrigo's Driver's License so that the survivors now have to suffer with the same torment we have to suffer through on the radio.

(you think I'm kidding but I'm really not)

• GamerEzra
    GamerEzra Member Posts: 941
    Outlast

Outlast is amazing :D

• GlamourousLeviathan
    GlamourousLeviathan Member Posts: 981
    Outlast

No Bloodborne, no like.